First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Need some help
I have a HTC Touch Pro 2, carrier is Verizon, and I live in NW FL (Central Time Zone). Over the last few days, my location is showing up as Jacksonville instead of the Panama City location it should be (weather tab). google Maps shows me in Panama City. I have used the *228 option 2 to update my roaming capa... 17 May 2010 12:26
HTC HD2 - Internet Connectivity Issues
Hi, Just purchased a sim-free HTC HD2 and I am experiencing many issues, with the GPRS/EDGE dropping off, but the indicator on the phone indicates that this is still active. Another anomolie is sometimes I can poll my POP emails and Hotmail, but not the Stocks or Weather? Anyone else experiencing this? ... 22 May 2010 19:18
New in WMWiFiRouter 2.0
To anyone interested. There are two things that have been added to WMWiFiRouter 2.0 that were not in version 1.61 that I have been waiting for. 1. You can add a command line argument to the shortcut so when you click on the icon it goes straight to what you want it to do. http://support.wmwifirouter.com/knowled... 15 May 2010 11:32
BeanFinder(c) Update - May 14 2010
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 7,117 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,554 programs 1,796 Games 767 Archive NOTE: The program now pre-indexes on the first startup to create a file called 'BeanFinder.idx' on t... 14 May 2010 12:50
How to backup windows mobile contacts and transfer to Android
for more info on setting up google sync see http://bevhoward.com/GoogleSync.htm Beverly Howard ... 13 May 2010 11:37
SMS Backup For Windows Mobile 6.5
Do you want to backup SMS For your Windows Mobile phone? Many Windows Mobile Phone users could not backup their SMS to txt file or view on computer. Now iMobileTool SMS Backup offers a full SMS Messages backup solution to Backup all SMS for Windows Mobile Phones. *iMobileTool SMS Backup 3.10* *Requirements:* Pocket PC... 14 May 2010 04:06
www.CeBeans.com - new program listings - May 10 2010
Hello PocketPC users: The following is a list of some of the new free programs that you can find at the www.CeBeans.com website as well as the date/time of publishing. Enjoy! Vincent Collura (Inventor/Engineer) http://www.CeBeans.com Did you get your beans Today? -------------------------------------... 10 May 2010 06:36
Dell Axim x50v WM6 ROM, worth upgrading?
I am getting extremely tired of problems with the Dell Axim x50v using WM2003SE, and wonder if it would be worth changing to WM6? I understand that there is a ROM available to upgrade, but would it be a bad move? Anyone running WM6 with sucess on the x50v? Or is it time to dump this PPC and look for something ne... 9 May 2010 22:00
Wifi Issues with WM2003 Dell Axim x50v HELP PSE
Dear Group, I have big issues getting my Dell Axim x50v (WM2003SE) connected to my wireless network. I have a number of other wireless stations within range, and when I turn on wifi, the unit offers up at least six other stations (as well as mine), one of which appears to be connecting staright away (its a BTh... 8 May 2010 14:31
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 10 May 2010 00:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13