First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
POutlook problem: "Messages cannot be downloaded to your mobiledevice..."
This rings a very distant bell from the past... may not be relevant, but easy to try. Try this first http://bevhoward.com/ASync.htm#PST Run the Detect and repair, then take the steps to force a replacement of mapi32.dll Finally, another obscure one that may no longer be relevant, but also worth trying, h... 24 Apr 2010 13:54
BeanFinder(c) Update - Apr 9 2010
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 7,047 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,504 programs 1,776 Games 767 Archive The BeanFinder includes the PocketPC BeanCalendar(c) program built in! You can download it free at... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
POutlook problem: "Messages cannot be downloaded to your mobile device..."
I have two POP3 accounts on my TP2. One of them works without problems but the other one gives me the following error message: "Messages cannot be downloaded to your mobile device. Make sure you are connected and that your e-mail account settings are correct. Then, try to download messages again." I searched t... 25 Apr 2010 01:59
Best option to sync Outlook Mobile Sent Items with PC's Sent Items
I have been rooting around for a solution to this. What in popular opinion is the best way to have Sent Items copied from my Windows Mobile 6.5 phone to my PC's Outlook? I collect from a POP account on both the PC and the phone. Ideally, two-way sync would be cool, but a straight copy from the phone to the P... 11 Apr 2010 19:03
Transparent Filter-directed File Compression Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of CompressUs v. 1.00 Transparent Filter-directed File Compression Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices April 3, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its File Compression Utility CompressUs for Windows-based Mobile Devices. CompressUs brings transparent, filter-di... 6 Apr 2010 04:15
www.CeBeans.com - new program listings - Apr 5 2010
Hello PocketPC users: The following is a list of some of the new free programs that you can find at the www.CeBeans.com website as well as the date/time of publishing. Enjoy! Vincent Collura (Inventor/Engineer) http://www.CeBeans.com Did you get your beans Today? -------------------------------------... 5 Apr 2010 06:07
How to delete a registry value with a .reg file in WM 6.1?
Hi all, How to delete a registry value with a .reg file? The standard hyphen approach doesn't seem to work. I tried it like this: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Test] "TestItem"=- This should delete the TestItem but it refuses to do so. Does anyone knows the trick? thx Tobias ... 5 Apr 2010 05:03
Problem of displaying the right layout of local symbols in Mobile
I have an Excel-file which was created in Microsoft Office 2003 on my desktop, which runs Windows XP. I also have 2 devices: 1) Qtek S110 with Windows Mobile 2003 SE и Pocket Excel installed on it, 2) new Rover with Windows Mobile 6 and new Excel 6.1 as of 2007. Both are fully licensed with valid Microsoft li... 5 Apr 2010 11:38
ANN: Version 2.04 of SpreadCE released
SpreadCE, the most functional PDA spreadsheet. Version 2.04 is now available from http://www.byedesign.co.uk/ ... 4 Apr 2010 13:44
BeanFinder(c) Update - Apr 2 2010
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 7,033 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,494 programs 1,772 Games 767 Archive The BeanFinder includes the PocketPC BeanCalendar(c) program built in! You can download it free at... 2 Apr 2010 12:38