First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Toggle screen issue in WMplayer
Hi, I am facing some problem with the "Toggle screen" option in the windows media player of windows mobile. I am unable to toggle the screen (mainly screen OFF to ON) with the assigned key in the WMPlayer settings. Is there anybody facing the similar problem?? If so, what can be done to solve this type of iss... 16 Apr 2010 07:17
www.CeBeans.com - new program listings - Mar 22 2010
Hello PocketPC users: The following is a list of some of the new free programs that you can find at the www.CeBeans.com website as well as the date/time of publishing. Enjoy! Vincent Collura (Inventor/Engineer) http://www.CeBeans.com Did you get your beans Today? -------------------------------------... 22 Mar 2010 07:11
EncFiltLog.menc
To remove EncFiltLog.menc This file appears to be write protected, but it can be removed with a linux OS and the shred command. Go to linuxcd.org. Order a copy of Backtrack3 live CD. (About $7.00) Remove the HD so you don't get confused. Make sure the bios setting will boot from a CD. Start BT3. Open terminal window... 20 Mar 2010 15:30
Remove EncFiltLog.menc
To remove EncFiltLog.menc This file appears to be write protected, but it can be removed with a linux OS and the shred command. Go to linuxcd.org. Order a copy of Backtrack3 live CD. (About $7.00) Remove the HD so you don't get confused. Make sure the bios setting will boot from a CD. Start BT3. Open terminal window... 20 Mar 2010 15:30
Login to forums from WM?
I simplistically assumed that when I accessed one of my regular forums via my HTC Touch Pro 2 (under WM 6.1) that I would be automatically logged in, just as I am on my desktop PC. But that didn't happen. Nor could I even access the login links. Must I register again with all my 10 or so forums? -- Terry, East G... 16 Apr 2010 07:17
BeanFinder(c) Update - Mar 19 2010
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 7,005 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,474 programs 1,764 Games 767 Archive The BeanFinder includes the PocketPC BeanCalendar(c) program built in! You can download it free at... 19 Mar 2010 12:02
A bluetooth question
I have a set of stereo BT headphones. I also use a Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 with WinMo 6.5. I can either use the the hands-free profile or the stereo audio profile. In the audio mode, system sound events can be heard in the headphones. If I enable system event sounds to be played thru the headset, I can hear ... 20 Mar 2010 23:17
File Recycler Utility with Restore Function for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of RecycleUs v. 1.00 File Recycler Utility with Restore Function for Windows-based Mobile Devices March 12, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its File Recycle Utility RecycleUs for Windows-based Mobile Devices. This little utility, recycles files on Windows mobile de... 17 Mar 2010 04:41
2Gig SD cards
As discussed in an earlier thread, 2gig is the max size for SD cards in older SD card readers and devices such as many older windows mobile and most gps units. These card sizes have been disappearing, but, noticed today that Frys has two 2gig micro cards plus a standard SD card adapter on sale for $10 Get e... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
C: WINDOWS\Temp\perflib_perfdata_63c
Need some help in identifying this file I found in my temp windows folder. -- Thanks Blue2 ... 16 Mar 2010 12:33