First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
3GP/mobile/iPod/PSP Converter
Get all-in-one converter may be cool -- nunuhaha ... 11 Dec 2009 04:48
WMDC and ActiveSync 4.55
Can I have a partnership with my WM5 device with one PC using ActiveSync 4.5 and another PC with Windows 7 ? TIA, BL ... 12 Dec 2009 14:35
GPRS settings provided by provisioning file are updated only after a soft-reset of the device
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question. Please let me know, if there's a better place. I have provided some GPRS network and connection settings by providing a provisioning CAb-file with according CM_GPRSEntries. After executing the CAB-file only some of the provided entries are i... 12 Dec 2009 14:35
Arabic Enabled PocketPC
How to get the PocketPC (Windows Mobile 5.0) on my HP iPAQ 6900 to be Arabic Enabled. I don't wish to have any of the 3rd party tools, I need something from microsoft. -- Adnan ... 8 Dec 2009 00:00
non-DRM ePub books
[only support non DRM ePub books] I cannot condone or encourage piracy, or indeed law-breaking of any kind. But in some jurisdictions it is legal to un-protect DRM'd content, particularly if you do it in the context of 'fair use' of content that you have paid for. If you live in such a jurisdiction, there are tools ... 7 Dec 2009 08:29
ActiveSync, USB Drivers, and WM6.1 ROM upgrade/mod
I have a Mio P550 that seemed to die/lockup on me while sitting on a charger base. It would not boot, into the OS (WM5). Eventually I decided to flash a new ROM image, as that seemed to be the only way to get it working again. To make a long story short, I finally found a download package that included what I ... 3 Dec 2009 19:24
Why publishers oppose self publishing
http://comics.com/zoom/300842/ ;-) Beverly Howard ... 24 Nov 2009 12:17
i cannot installed yahoo messenger to my pocket pc
after downloading,I always get this error message,this is not a valid pocket pc messenger.pls.help. ... 23 Nov 2009 06:20
CeBeans - GPS Fix
Hello PocketPC users: The GPS programs on the www.CeBeans.com site have been updated with a fix for slower GPS modules. This occurs when the "External GPS" is a COM port but the PocketPC hardware port is NONE, and most likely 4800 baud. The fix works on both the faster and slower GPS modules. Tested: The HP... 21 Nov 2009 11:27
Interesting Article
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/11/microsoft-windows-mobile/ Beverly Howard ... 23 Nov 2009 06:20