First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
How Do You Disable Auto-capitalization?
Hi, My OS is Windows Mobile 6 Professional, I use Letter Recognizer, and "Capitalize first letter of sentence" is unckecked. But when I write a period, the next letter is capitalized in Pocket Word. For example, if I write "The U.S.A. is in North America," Pocket Word displays "The U.S.A. Is in North America" ("... 1 May 2008 11:24
another mysterious message
Qmail: "This mail folder is locked by 'Pocket_PC'. Would you like to continue?" "Yes" "No". Of course I would like to continue! What's this all about??? -- regards, |\ /| | \/ |@rk \../ \/os ... 17 Mar 2008 06:11
Problem accessing Comcast and another IMAP account
I've added 2 accounts to the messenging app, one for Comcast and one for an account I have on an Apple Server (IMAP). Neither one works - it says "connecting" and then "logging in", and both take several minutes of sitting there but then it says it could not log me in. What am I missing? I'm using the same settings... 8 Feb 2008 01:22
pim.vol Contacts file? Questions about ActiveSync Contacts
Todd, you mention the file: "pim.vol" file below. I too have just had ALL my contacts within my pcphone wiped out with ActiveSync while trying to get it to work! You may have saved my life b/c I was able to locate the pim.vol file on the phone and it says it is 404.0 K (which leads me to believe it still holds my... 6 Jan 2008 15:03
intercept SIM API call
all, I want to intercept the SIM API call for WM 5.0 platform. After intercepting the API, we would like to call the original API entry and do some data processing inside the API hook. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to intercpet the SIM API call? Can I intercpet the RIL API call in this case?... 10 Nov 2007 07:38
Player Supporting RTSP Authentication on Windows Mobile
Dear all, I am looking for a player running on Windows Mobile 5/6 that can play protected RTSP stream. I have a RTSP source with RTSP authentication. I can play the protected stream using QuickTime in Windows XP. Howver, I could not find a similar player that can run in Windows Mobile. Please advice if yo... 9 Dec 2007 22:12
Windows Mobile 6, Bluetooth A2DP - Poor quality stero sound
I have an Eten M700 with Windows Mobile 6 and have just bought a pair of bluetooth stereo headphones (Plantronics Pulsar 260). After noticing that the sound quality is pretty poor over bluetooth compared to wired headphones, can anyone elaborate on the following points? ... 1) I've tried the most suggested re... 10 Nov 2007 07:38
Voice Link Directory
I've used my Mio P550 (Windows mobile vers 5.0) to synchronise to two PCs using Microsoft Outlook for a long time with no problems. I am now getting an error message on the PDA when I sync after using Outlook on either PC (for appointments or notes). <Could not create the voice link recording directory> If I q... 9 Oct 2007 00:35
Quick WAP lookup required
Can somebody who has a PocketPC Windows Mobile 5.0 or later or a smartphone with Windows Mobile 5.0 or later tell me what happens when you use PocketIE to view this site http://www.jerseyinsight.com does it display the WAP page or the full website... if the full website do you get the WAP page if you enter; ... 28 Aug 2007 05:57
Run a Windows Mobile program on windows XP
Is the above possible? I know it sounds silly but its a long story, worthy of being in an episode of Seinfeld ... 25 Jun 2007 13:41