First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Using My Desktop's Internet Connection Through ActiveSync
I have an HP iPAQ 111 connected to my Windows XP Professional pc using USB and ActiveSync 4.5. I am able to synchronize with no problem, but I cannot use the Internet. When I connect to the same Internet using my home wireless (which is the same one my Windows XP Professional machine uses, it just isn't using w... 18 Nov 2009 00:13
Need passwords in Admin Settings for Samsung Blackjack
good eveing all :smile: i need Admin Setting code to enable GPS Niveg in my Mobile (Samsung pixon 12) plesae :smile: -- Badran88 ... 13 Nov 2009 17:47
BeanFinder(c) Update - Nov 13 2009
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 6,753 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,292 programs 1,693 Games 768 Archive The BeanFinder(c) now pre-indexes the program listings on startup. This allows you to view all cate... 13 Nov 2009 13:19
Excel Mobile doesn't like XL2000 file?
I have Excel 2000 on my laptop & Excel Mobile on my phone (WinMo 6.1, XL Mobile 6.1). The synced file opens and saves fine on my laptop (no conditional formatting or macros). It opens okay on my phone, but doesn't want to save when I close. I get a warning that "unsupported formatting may be lost". I hit SaveAs, ... 16 Nov 2009 19:11
BT for serial apps (port close timeout)
While BT has replaced the serial port, a plus is that it is _sometimes_ possible to use BT in place of a serial cable for needs written with a cable connection in mind. However, I have encountered two critical serial apps (offered by companies who are not available to modify them) where the serial code is wr... 15 Nov 2009 17:50
Application lost when battery drained in O2
none wrote: Anyone ever encountered this? I've installed some apps in the O2. Used it for several days until the battery is really drained out, then charged my O2 again and found out that the previous apps are now removed. Its as if i've got brand new O2 (out of the box!). How to correct this? Beginning to ... 11 Nov 2009 18:01
spinning ball
hi group, when you start an application on a pocket pc sometimes you see a ball that spins for few seconds until you app appears well on the ppc screen, how do I can eliminate this ball? thanks a lot, Arturo ... 9 Nov 2009 14:25
Can't syncrhonize
Hi I have a mda iv compact which i used to be able to synchronize with my pc using ActiveSync 4.5. Now, it connects but does not synchronizes. How can I fix it? Can it be since i created a network with my laptop? By the way, i have tried the firewalls already and nada. Thanks. Nuria -- ... 14 Nov 2009 00:21
Where to go for bluetooth issues?
I bought a set of bluetooth speakers (LG MSB-100) and paired them to my XV6900. They worked fine - until a call came in. The call switched to the speakers as designed, no problem. When the call ended, though, the music played on the phone. Nothing I could do could send the music back to the speakers, except tur... 29 Oct 2009 23:12
Outlook 2003, Windows Mobile 6, and Multiple calendars
I use ActiveSync to synchronize my Outlook 2003 and Windows Mobile 6 calendars. This works fine for my main calendar (labelled My Calendar in Outlook 2003), but the other calendars in Outlook 2003 (such as Birthday Calendar) do not get synchronized. Is there a way to tell Outlook 2003, ActiveSync, and/or Window... 17 Nov 2009 17:29
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last