First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
eMbedded Visual Basic RunTime
"The application you have launched requires Microsoft eMbedded Visual Basic Runtime to be installed" I am receiving this error message when running an application even though the VB RunTime is already installed. Does anyone have any experience with this runtime and why it might display this message even though... 12 Jun 2007 10:45
Mobile 5.0, IMAP server, outgoing messages not saved in Sent Items
I have my Windows Mobile 5.0 phone set up to use IMAP to talk to my a Cyrus IMAP server and a sendmail SMTP server that I maintain. Everything works fine except for the fact that when I send messages, copies are not saved in the Sent Items folder, despite the fact that I have enabled the checkbox which says they ... 11 May 2007 12:45
Acitvesync Error - Support Code: 80072f0d
I'm not sure if I should have posted this in the Exchange forum or this one so let me know if I should try there. Well I bought a Turbo SSL certificate from GoDaddy and did away with our Self Signed certificate on our server. I installed the certificated on our server and on the PPC (Cingular 8525 - WM5). Now ... 24 Apr 2007 20:02
how to unlock the device?
I'm writing one application , invoke my application while SMS/MMS received , and do some processing. it works well but keylock situation. when keyboard locked status and SMS/MMS received , application should unlock the device automatically . I searched MSDN , and found VK_F22/VK_KEYLOCK keyboard event could loc... 4 Apr 2007 09:41
Source for replacement backup battery for IPAQ 4700hx?
Hi Folks, Looks like the internal backup battery in my IPAQ 4700hx has seen its better days as it is lasting less than 5 minutes with the main battery removed :( I've had a look at www.ipaqrepair.co.uk and I've balked at the �18 ($ 32 or so) asking price for what after all is a small rechargeable button batt... 30 Mar 2007 11:34
windows mobile 5.0 2003
plz help,I have a windows mobile 5.0 and I use to be able to save any images and now when I go to save an image it says; ''error:unable to save file'' how do I fix this? plz, plz, plz help!! thanks -- Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/pocket-pc-general/20070... 26 Mar 2007 22:50
Problem with memory card on WM5
Hi, I have a problem on my palm treo 750v (running WM5) whereby whenever the phone goes into powersave mode it loses the connection to the micro SD memory card - i.e. it is unmounted. If I remove and re-insert the card it's immediately detected and mounted... until the next power down. Can anyone suggest... 19 Mar 2007 00:18
Browser Helper Object
hi, I am working on Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC. I am trying to build a Browser Helper Object ( BHO ) which retrieves me the Html page of a particular url. I have tried eith IPIEHTMLDocument Interface and not able to retrieve the page but i am able to retrieve the other details of the page and not the entire... 15 Feb 2007 04:02
is this a BUG in pocket IE?
I'm using Windows Mobile 5.0 (WM5) on my O2 Atom. I've been using the internet over WiFi without any problems for a while. However, some time ago Internet Explorer stopped working and now I get the following error message. "The address is not valid. Check the address and try again" By Googling the above error m... 9 Feb 2007 02:53
Windows Mobile 5 - Lots of files DbgToStorageLog?.txt sized more than 3 MB -
Anybody knows how to prevent creating those DbgToStorage files on T-Mobile MDA compact III (aka HTC P3300) running Windows Mobile 5 ? I have to delete them manually each time, wenn the device runs out of memory... :-( ... 7 Feb 2007 04:26