First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
www.CeBeans.com - new program listings - Nov 3 2008
Thanks, nice list :)r _____________________________ Posted By: Syncpedia http://www.syncpedia.com ... 16 Dec 2009 22:26
Voice Recording software on Smart Phones
There are quite a few VERY nice voice recorders for all mobile platforms. My picks for the platforms: WinMo (including the MS Smartphone): Resco Audio Recorder VITO SoundExplorer or even the free PMRecorder if you only want to record phone calls (please see my dedicated articles in the PPCMag blog; I've ... 15 Dec 2009 21:11
Putting my old PDA to work. Any ideas?
I loved my Jornada 720 too - what a great machine! (I also have the 680. Much slower...) While absolutely noone develops for H/PC 2000 (the OS you're running on) any more, there are some DLL hacks to make more current (!) apps and Web browsers run on the device. Please see the dedicated "hacking" sections at ... 15 Dec 2009 21:11
How to programmatically set the GPS Hardware Port and Baud Rate?
Hello, I need to deliver a number of devices that have to be pre-configured to a certain GPS hardware port and baud rate (and yes, also the GPS Program Port) How can I do this programmatically? Are there dedicated registry keys I can use? Many thanks for every hint! Best regards, Roberto Rocco. ... 13 Dec 2009 16:31
How to programmatically set the "This network connects to the Internet" checkbox
Hello, I need to programmatically set up a new network under Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. I tried to do so by using the CM_Networks Configuration Service Provider. This works fine except of the checkbox for "This network connects to the Internet". This checkbox always remains unchecked, even after performi... 13 Dec 2009 14:19
Pinkwater's Back
Just discovered that author Daniel Pinkwater is posting another serialized book on the web (non DRM) http://www.catwhiskeredgirl.com/ While he writes for kids, he writes so than anyone can appreciate his books. Additionally, the book is very PPC friendly. Beverly Howard ... 12 Dec 2009 20:02
Google Contacts Sync
Ever accidentally stumble across a completely unexpected solution to a problem you had been battling with for over a decade. Between the currently battling giants, there appears to be a good, usable and free PIM data sync solution already out there. As a long time pocketpc fanatic, I feel that the import of t... 17 Dec 2009 03:52
How to programmtically configure the time zone and the Localesettings on a Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional device
First suggest Reposting at news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer or ..public.dotnet.framework.compactframework fwiw, my approach would be to export the registry of a new, unused phone containing default settings. Then return to the phone and set all of the options such as time zone... 11 Dec 2009 19:12
BeanFinder(c) Update - Dec 11 2009
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 6,809 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,332 programs 1,709 Games 768 Archive You can download it free at: http://www.CeBeans.com/beanfinderp.htm Enjoy! Vincent Collura (In... 11 Dec 2009 12:30
How to programmtically configure the time zone and the Locale settings on a Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional device
Hello, today I found out that neither the Clock Configuration Service Provider nor the Locale Configuration Service Provider is supported under Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. (Interestingly, it *is* provided under Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard.) So how can I programmatically configure time zone and locale s... 11 Dec 2009 05:53