First  |  Prev |
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Excel Mobile
Newbie here so I apologize ahead of time for any dumb question(s) I ask... I jut got a Dell Axim X51 running Windows Mobile 5.0. I am a teacher and use Excel as my gradebook. Whenever I edit a spreadsheet that I have edited on my PC (running Excel 2000), I get the following message... "Unsupported content and ... 1 Jan 2006 15:44
Active Sync Error 86000209
Hi, Can anyone tell of another way to fix that error that to reboot the computer. I get it about every 2 or 3 hours, and that started on Sunday I'm sick and tired of rebooting the computer just for the PPC to work and be kept in sync -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin ... 4 Jan 2006 12:27
Where can I download Contivity VPN Client v3.1.4 for Windows CE?
Where can I download Contivity VPN Client v3.1.4 for Windows CE? ... 1 Oct 2005 03:09
Format SD
Hello again, Thanks everybody for the answers on my question about backup. Now another (newbie PPC) question. How can I format an SD card in my PPC? With installation there are a few maps named #^g)7$!@*( I want to format and start anew. Is that possible? Ruud. ... 28 Jun 2005 15:32
Format SD Card through PPC?
1. How to format SD Card through PPC?? 2. Which format is more appropriate for PPC, FAT / FAT32? Why? Thanks Mate ... ... 28 Jun 2005 03:09
Inkwriter/Note Taker Converter
Where can I find an add-in converter for Pocket PC 2003 Note (.PWI) files? I believe that MS has an Inkwriter/Note Taker add-in for Word 2003 which does this automatically. I used the Inkwriter/Note Taker add-in on another computer with Word 2003 but I can't seem to find where to download it. ... 25 Jun 2005 21:45
How Do I Increase Driver Memory?
I receive a message that tells me the Bluetooth Radio Failed to turn on due to insufficient driver memory available. This happend even after a soft boot. Is there a setting in Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition that allows me to allocate more memory? I have almost all my programs stored on a built-in memory card... 15 Jun 2005 14:26
Medion MD 95000 does not go beyond the initial alignment screen !
Hi Pocket PC gurus, I have bought one Medion Pocket PC - MD 95000 from Aldi(Germany) today. Tried installing the SW. The problem is that it is stuck up at the "Ausrichten(Align)" screen , and is not going further. I am able to do active sync also. Please help. Thanx Sumit -- Message posted via http... 22 Apr 2005 09:46
FM Tuner SDIO
Hi, does anybody know where could I find/buy FM tuner as an SDIO? By now, I found only for Palm (http://store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/sdposp.html), so that's one more thing that confuses me. If it's SDIO, shouldn't it mean it works on all SDIO compatible devices? Thanks, KLS ... 13 Feb 2005 23:58
memory cleanup utility
Is there a free utility (or very low cost) available that will clean up my 4700 of all the temp files, temp internet files, cookies, etc.? Tried one called mem maid a while back but it caused some other problems. John ... 12 Feb 2005 17:11