First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
The address is not valid error on IE
Hi, I'm using Windows Mobile 5.0 (WM5) on my O2 Atom. I've been using the internet over WiFi without any problems till now. However, few days ago Internet Explorer stopped working and now I get the following error message. "The address is not valid. Check the address and try again." I can connect to the net using... 12 Nov 2006 17:27
WM5: Handwritten notes in Tasks not possible anymore?
In the dialog for creating a task, there is a second tab, where you can add notes to the task. In WM3 it was possible, to handwrite this note (or even draw a sketch). In WM5 it seems, that only standard input is possible (Keyboard, Transcriber, ...), but noe free drawing. Does anybody know, if there is a way t... 7 Nov 2006 15:55
Upgrade Windows CE 4.20 to Windows CE 5.0 on iPAQ h1940
Greetings, I would like to upgrade Windows CE 4.20 to Windows CE 5.0 on my iPAQ h1940. Any suggestion on a best practice to do it? Any successful attempt from someone? Thanks, VTD ... 3 Nov 2006 04:39
Windows CE ROM Images
Can anyone tell me how much difference there is in the various ROM images for PDA devices? The reason I ask is this: I have a GPS system running on Windows CE 4.2 on a PDA. Because the system came pre-installed with the GPS software, you can't use any of the Windows CE functions, you are literally limited to... 30 Aug 2006 15:32
Ipaq 2700 Wifi Driver Not Loaded
The unit has been reset and all available ROM updates applied. Also HP support has tried to resolve the problem. Does anyone know of any other repairs for this problem. ... 28 Aug 2006 00:02
hx2490b ROM upgrade - BEWARE
Did the upgrade of the ROM. It stuffed my IPAQ - stuck on the 'screen align' setup screen. Even a clean reset does not help. HP online chat help was USELESS! Wasted an hour with them. I await a phone call on Monday (business hours) - it is Friday night here in Australia Not very happy! Can anyone here help?... 27 Aug 2006 22:27
Active syn re-sync
Activesync 4.1. How do I re-enable a pocket pc device to re-sync. The autosync screen is not appearing automatically Steve W ... 27 Aug 2006 15:37
mobipocket dictionary
helllo all, i know that microsoft reader has a free ENCARTA dictionary, i just curious whether there is any free dictionary for the "mobipocket" (*.prc). thanks, purdy ... 7 Aug 2006 05:00
#error : Must define a target architecture
I am trying to build a vc++ pocket pc 5.0 application in visual studio 2005. i have an RTC initialisation program and i have included rtccore.h i am getting this error: c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(666) : fatal error C1189: #error : Must define a target architectu... 7 Aug 2006 02:23
citrix for PPC WM5.0
Hi I was trying to log in to my company desktop via Citrix, the logon prompted me to download a Launch.asp file, but then did nothing further. Do I need to download a Citrix client or something? I have an Orange SPV M5000. Kind Regards Ricky ... 26 Jul 2006 17:41