First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Trapping Hardware Buttons
We are using C# with the CF v2.0 on WM 5.0. We have a requirement to trap hardware buttons to prevent the associated actions while a particular application has the focus. My team has had had no trouble doing this with the HardwareButton & HardwareKeys entities for "normal" buttons, however this process does n... 24 Jul 2006 14:36
Asus A636 connector
Hi All. Can anyone give me details about the 26-pin connector of the Asus A636 pda. It seems to be the same typem as my Acer N35 has. I have the pinout for this one, but is it the same? AG. ... 20 Jul 2006 02:16
Backed up on SD card using SD Backup
I backed up all data from XDA to SD card using SD Backup and got a file called compactflashbackupnew. How do I view content without xda, e.g. from computer? Is there a way I can convert the file so it can be opened with my new MDA that uses xBackup and not SD Backup? Thanks, Cesar Sassoon cesar(a)printmagi... 1 Jun 2006 16:09
PocketDOS help, someone?
Hi, Is there someone who has experience with the dos emulator pocketdos? I've installed & setup the program on my HP4705. So, dos is installed. Using the program diskimage,on pc,I have converted a old adventure game Leisure Suit Larry toa diskimage file on my ppc. Have tried, over and over, but pocketdos can not ... 25 Apr 2006 15:05
Medion Pocket PC MDPPC250
I have had my PDA for nearly 2 years now and it has been working fine. The other day I went to use my PDA and when I pressed the power button to turn the PDA on the screen was white and blank. If I pressed the screen I could hear the menus bleeping as normal but the screen was still blank. Can any tell me what ha... 7 Apr 2006 15:48
WM5 change language
hi there, is there anyway for me to change the WM5 interface of my Dopod from Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese? Thanks a lot!! ... 10 Apr 2006 06:51
Hard reset
Could someone confirm if I would lose all my data or not on a hard reset, please? I can not sync anymore, although my Pocket PC connects to my laptop. I get the message: "Sync can not be completed successfully reconnect and try again...." Soft reset and reboot the Vaio did not cure the problem. I was thin... 6 Apr 2006 08:36
GPRS signal strength
Hello, | am involved in a project and we have to get the signal strength of the current GPRS connection. I heard about using ril.h and TAPI. Which one should we use and how? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ... 27 Feb 2006 10:14
ClearView PDF viewer
Clearview has a pdf viewer. Is it a big prog like the acrobat reader of PPC? Is it worth getting when i already use repligo for doc conversion? I dont view any pdfs on my ppc currently via the web. ... 15 Jan 2006 14:18
Need Phone Dialer Application for WM5
I want the Microsoft Dialer for my WM5 equipped AXIM x50v. I have a CF Phone card (Audiovox RTM-8000) and need a phone application. The one I seek is part of the OS. Especially if your device is a smartphone, etc. I want PHOTO integration with my Contacts, and I'm lead to believe it will all just work! ... 2 Jan 2006 04:04