First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
My small gift to all of you WM2003(SE) users: great Web browserOpera Mini 5!
Danke Werner fwiw, a "de-wrapped" link repost ; http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blog/9/my-small-gift-all-you-wm2003se-users-great-web-browser-opera-mini-5 Beverly Howard ... 24 Apr 2010 21:39
My small gift to all of you WM2003(SE) users: great Web browser Opera Mini 5!
See http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blog/9/my-small-gift-all-you-wm2003se- users-great-web-browser-opera-mini-5 ... 3 May 2010 19:51
Which Version of wm6 for Axim X51v?
I'm bored. I have too many Dell Axim X51v's. Think I'll convert one to WM6. Seems that there are at least three different versions. All the info I'm finding is over a year old. Is there any recent data that compares the available versions for the axim x51v? I'm more interested in "what don't work" than in pe... 26 Apr 2010 22:53
How to stop ringtones?
Hi, when I open a just reveiced text message, the mp3 message sound does not stop. Is there a way to change that? This is what all Nokia phones do. And it makes sense. As soon as I open the message, the phone can stop telling me that there es a new message. Andreas ... 24 Apr 2010 18:21
identifying a phone - help
going nuts here.. I've picked up a phone on ebay (image here: http://www.aainternationaltradingcorp.com/wholesale/picture-wholesale/smartphone20.jpg - and the seller is kinda useless.. and I cannot find what it actually *is* ok, a chinese phone sure - anyone have a clue? I'm wanting the user manual As f... 25 Apr 2010 23:24
WM equivalent of Apple's APP STORE?
What would other WM users recommend as the closest equivalent of Apple's APP STORE please? And, as a closely associated question, has anyone successfully downloaded 'Windows Marketplace for Mobile'? I have tried several times by entering my mobile phone number on this page http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/... 25 Apr 2010 01:59
BeanFinder(c) Update - Apr 23 2010
Hello Pocket PC Users: The BeanFinder(c) has just been updated! It includes the complete list of the 7,075 free Pocket PC programs on the www.CeBeans.com website. 4,524 programs 1,784 Games 767 Archive The BeanFinder also includes the PocketPC BeanCalendar(c) program built in! You can download it fr... 23 Apr 2010 11:49
How to change storage card?
Hi, how can I instruct Windows Mobile 6.1 to re-read the contents of the storage card after I inserted a different card? It appears that Win Mobile caches the directory contents and show me the contents of the already removed card. Of course rebooting helps, but that takes a lot of time. Thank you And... 23 Apr 2010 18:12
CEMAPI and Create Message Store
Hi All, I have a custom transport and custom viewer. But I'm having a heck of a time determining how to create a message store (rather than using "ActiveSync" or "SMS"). While there is an OpenMsgStore, there does not appear to be a CreateMsgStore. Also, I have not found anything of interest at [1] or [2] (whi... 22 Apr 2010 02:03
Pocket Outlook Showing 1 Unread but Actually None Unread
I've running Windows Mobile 6.1. Outlook is connects to a mailbox using IMAP4. Outlook is showing 1 Unread mail item in my Inbox but actually no items are unread. It display 9 items, 1 unread. All 9 items are read. ... 21 Apr 2010 19:51