From: Andreas Möller on

> All of that and running on coin cells. . . will run for a minimum 2
> years before needing a battery change.
Good one.
What you forgot was development time for HW and SW in less than 3
month.

Too bad that there is something called "reality" even if this is
completly ignored by VPN and hpextreme ;-)

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de
From: Andreas Möller on
Hi guys,

@ Damir:
Interesting math challenge to do this but might be easier to do this
in C now to unleash the power of the ARM.

@ Yann:
I might consider this for a next release of a Compression Aid. If you
want to do it just drop me a private mail so that I can send you the
current sources of Compression Aid.

@ supergems
What do you think about how many copies of a program like this could
be sold for $ 20 ?
Developing a program like this for the 50G is going to be a huge task
and take a lot of efforts.
If HP wants to gain back market shares against TI why haven´t they
already developed a program like this ?
What happend to EEPro for the 49/50 ?

@ Bruce
Desirable but also a quite huge task.

@ Gaak
As free as my beer last night at the pub.

@ comp.sys.hp48
Any more thoughts/proposals ?

From: software49g on
Hello,

> Another useful program especially when free, less challenging ;) , is
> the symbolic continuous-time Fourier transform, available for a fee in
> MATH-PACK fromhttp://www.heuson-software.de/heusoneng.htm.

I would assume that the copyright on this routine is by Heuson.
As I do not have it I can not take a look at this.

From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

From: Gustavo Portales on
On Apr 12, 6:28 am, Andreas Möller <andreas_moellerNOS...(a)gmx.de>
wrote:
> What happend to EEPro for the 49/50 ?
Maintained by Gaak, and stopped by Brian Maguire :.(

@ supergems
> EEpro, I would be willing to pay € 50 :) !
Thanks, do you need my paypal account ?

- Gaak -