From: TW on
A proper sysrpl/ML debugger would get my vote.

TW

From: Andreas Möller on

> A proper sysrpl/ML debugger would get my vote.
You know how much work this is going to be ;-)
Probably a lot more than what I would consider "ittle spare time" ...

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

> A circuit simulator is a very challenging project, but this program is
> really necessary. I would be willing to pay € 50 :) !
Since EEpro for the 50G is probably never going to be released, I
could produce a dataset of equations (from the TI manual, I do not
think that anybody has a copyright on Ohm´s Law) so that at least the
equation functionallity of EEpro will be back for the 50G. If
translators can be found this database could also be translated to
Spanish, French or whatever. A circuit simulator would be a second
step.

This will be a huge task as there are a *lot* of equations to port
which is cumbersome and time consuming. For reading/using the dataset
you would need the TB which is not free but is not very expensive as
the email version (€ 20 including the translation) and allows a lot of
additional stuff on the 50G.

What do you think ?

From: Andreas Möller on

> A proper sysrpl/ML debugger would get my vote.
You know how much work this is going to be ;-)
Probably a lot more than what I would consider "a little spare

From: Dave Hayden on
On Apr 13, 6:08 pm, TW <timwess...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> A proper sysrpl/ML debugger would get my vote.

I'm curious why? It seems to me that tools like this are much better
suited for a desktop system that uses an emulator or a cable to
calculator.

Dave