First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
error message
I don't understand this line from today's logwatch report: 308 *Warning: Database file needs update I looked and didn't find it in the mail logs, but logwatch is saying it was found 308 times. Google led me to a number of pages that denied me access and a CVS server that didn't make sense. Anybody u... 12 Sep 2009 21:46
NDR status written to headers rather than body?
Hi List - I send a mail to dsgf(a)gdshgf.ggg via my postfix server I get a an NDR back with the a 550 Host or domain name not found (in the body) - That works like normal Now I'd like to alter things; When I get an NDR I'd like to parse the header only to find who the message was oringally sent to and why ... 11 Sep 2009 17:23
slow mail delivering
I've the following issue, sometimes I have some apps who use to send to the smarthost a lot of mail (hundreds) in just one connection. So, my smarthost tries to deliver it as soon as mail are coming from client servers. My question is: How can I rate limit mail delivering on the smarthost, although he is receivi... 11 Sep 2009 01:51
Writing an after-queue content filter in php
Hy! I want to write an after-queue content filter for my postfix installation which is invoked by spawn (according to the FILTER_README from postfix.org). My problem is, that the input/output part simply does not work. I am sending a "220 localhost SMTP foo" to STDOUT at the beginning of the script, but someh... 14 Sep 2009 07:27
Exempting localhost from STARTTLS
I use fetchmail to harvest mail from a couple of accounts. I added this to the main.cf file and fetchmail stopped delivering mail. smtpd_tls_security_level = encrypt This was the error message: fetchmail: SMTP error: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first fetchmail: SMTP server requires STARTTLS, keep... 10 Sep 2009 09:07
Postfix DKIM
All, I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion? I found this: http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net Thanks. Mark ... 9 Sep 2009 23:14
feature request: deliver to compressed files on Maildir boxes
Hi, I was recently playing with dovecot plugins, and one of them caught=20 my attention: zlib. This plugin allows dovecot imap4/pop3 modules to=20 deal with gzipped messages on Maildir+ boxes ... files are stored in=20 compressed format and users can normally check them through IMAP4/POP3,=20 decompres... 9 Sep 2009 01:59
How to add more than one recipient on the notice recipient
All, How can I add more one recipient? I want both webmaster and postmaster can receive error email. The default setting: bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster delay_notice_recipient = postmaster error_notice_recipient = postmaster I know Sendmail can just add next to it = postmaster, webmaster, but I have no ... 8 Sep 2009 20:25
lost connection after CONNECT / SSL_accept error from errors /
On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 08:20:19AM -0700, paul beard wrote: Any idea if I should care about this? Sep 8 08:06:57 shuttle postfix/smtpd[61994]: warning: network_biopair_interop: error reading 11 bytes from the network: Connection reset by peer After you turned-off wrapper mode and reloaded or rest... 8 Sep 2009 12:33
lost connection after CONNECT / SSL_accept error from errors / network_biopair_interop: no inbound mail
I am getting no inbound email after locking down the requirements of users to authenticate before sending. I dropped back from current (2.7.*) to 2.6.5. Not having any success getting tcpdump output. The version I have differs from the example in the DEBUG instructions. Complete error messages. Please ... 8 Sep 2009 04:50