First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
how to increase throughput of postfix to local user?
Hello everybody! I have a high-performance server (dual quad-core Xeon 2.8Ghz + 16GB RAM + 2SCSI disks 140Gb), RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.4, software RAID1 + Postfix 2.5.9. This server serves only smtp traffic. The only thing postfix should do - receive mails for one user and send it to local script via pipe. Like t... 8 Nov 2009 14:05
outbound spam filtering
Hello This is my first post on this list. I have a atypical configuration like : - an MX server for inbound mails; this server is configured virtual domains, graylisting , antivirus and antispam for all incoming mails; it is also use for my users as a pop/imap/smtp server. - all emails originating from my user... 17 Nov 2009 05:04
Need help to configure postfix to send only emails.
Hello There, Can anybody please provide me the required configuration for the main.cf and master.cf to configure my postfix mail server to send only emails. 1] Postfix will never accept any emails for any domains for the email delivery except my locally hosted domain. 2] Only emails generated through my... 4 Nov 2009 13:05
Outlook mail client - shared calendar & contacts
Folks, I assume we aren't the only ones whose users prefer Outlook as their mail client but use PostFix as their company e-mail server? I am doing research into Exchange (very costly) and other options for shared calendar and contacts. We would prefer to stay with Postfix and hope there are options for using i... 3 Nov 2009 18:14
postfix ignoring -o myhostname/mydestination for smtpdinstance in master.cf?
On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 11:04:21AM +0100, Wolfram Schlich wrote: Hi, let's assume the following setup: main.cf: myhostname = main.example.com mydestination = $myhostname master.cf ## 1st smtpd instance on 1.1.1.1 1.1.1.1:smtp inet n - n - - smtpd ## 2nd smtpd in... 3 Nov 2009 11:31
Redirect outbound mail based on from address
Hi, I'm trying to redirect outbound mail based on the from address. I've seen a few things that say sender based routing is not supported, but I'm not sure if that is what I need or not. The problem is that I want to use my local mail client to send mail from my work address, which is running MS Exchange. I... 2 Nov 2009 12:22
filter option for sasl authenticated users
Hi there, I am running Postfix 2.6.5 with Amavisd-new 2.6.4 I have a global content_filter statement and I override it on all mynetworks providing through amavisd-new dkim signing capability. Is there any way to do something similar with the sasl_authenticated users; Thanks in advance Dimitrios Karapi... 31 Oct 2009 09:59
smtpd_recipient_restrictions evaluation question
Simon Morvan put forth on 10/30/2009 10:39 AM: The last time I tried it, Zen included too many legitimate users behind ADSL lines. The "Policy" behind PBL is a bit too restrictive. Maybe it changed, I'll give it another try. Would you please elaborate a bit on this? Most of the listings in PBL are creat... 30 Oct 2009 16:40
Postfix-SASL-GSSAPI question
Hello All I have installed cyrus-SASL libraries to do GSSAPI-based authentication when interacting with Postfix. I have also installed and tested Kerberos. I can successfully test GSSAPI authentication using samples provided by SASL (sample-server and sample-client). I have created a service principal for Postfix ... 2 Nov 2009 11:14
check_recipient_access - negate ldap query to return reject if user is NOT found?
Hi, my current setup is using check_recipient_access with a SQL table. This works fine since i can negate the query to return REJECT when a user is not found, if the user is found, the query returns DUNNO to proceed with addtional checks (greylisting, rbl), im doing this with a simple sql union. Now, i do also ha... 28 Oct 2009 09:33