From: Arthur Entlich on
I'm not here to be a Costco promoter, but when I get good service, I do
not mind sharing my good fortune with others.

As I mentioned you have to buy a membership, but assume you were
displeased, they guarantee satisfaction with everything they sell, and
they will return your membership fee if you are unhappy with its value
to you. They basically sell the enlargements at cost and make tehir
money in other areas and the membership fee. BTW, they also have some
of the lowest pharmacy dispensing fees I have seen, and see the meds at
teh lowest markup I have seen in Canada.

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

From: Tim Okergit on
On 08/01/2010 05:41 PM, Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I'm not here to be a Costco promoter, but when I get good service, I do
> not mind sharing my good fortune with others.

And this is very nice. It's important that people share their experiences.

> As I mentioned you have to buy a membership, but assume you were
> displeased, they guarantee satisfaction with everything they sell, and
> they will return your membership fee if you are unhappy with its value
> to you.

For the first time or two, I'll certainly see if I can find somebody
with a card. Unfortunaly I had a cousin who had a card and, after he
discovered he could get his beer cheaper at a corner store, decided to
unsubscribe.

Also, I wouldn't qualify as I don't work for a company. Pretty much a
completely ridiculous system, if you ask me. Also, since I'm single,
there's no way I can buy in huge quantities. So the membership fee
really would have to be for pictures only. Sounds iffy :(