From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> On 24/06/2010 21:36, liquidator wrote:
>> "Phildo"<Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <Leon(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Put a few generators in a noisy enviroment such as by the side of a busy
>>> highway, in a factory or even next to a big waterfall. It would never
>>> replace power generation but it would help recover lost energy.
>>>
>>> There is plenty of free energy out there, we just need to learn to
>>> harvest
>>> it and get away from using fossil fuels. Have you seen the multi-mirror
>>> solar station they are planning for the Mohave desert?
>>>
>>> Phildo
>>>

>> The problem, beyon harvesting, is storing and transporting.
>>
>> The energy has to be when and where you need it to be of any use.
>>

> Surely that`s true of almost all AC electricity power generation

yes but imagine if every gas station could only sell a pint of gasoline a
hour, not only does it have to be generated and stored then distributed, it
also has to be in realistic amounts, or we have to reduce our consumption to
a level that fits the supply model
George

From: Ron on
On 25/06/2010 11:29, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> "Ron"<ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>> On 24/06/2010 21:36, liquidator wrote:
>>> "Phildo"<Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

>>> The problem, beyon harvesting, is storing and transporting.
>>>
>>> The energy has to be when and where you need it to be of any use.
>>>

>> Surely that`s true of almost all AC electricity power generation
>
> yes but imagine if every gas station could only sell a pint of gasoline a
> hour, not only does it have to be generated and stored then distributed, it
> also has to be in realistic amounts, or we have to reduce our consumption to
> a level that fits the supply model
> George

We've been telling you that for years ;)

If indeed you can generate electricity from sound, imagine how you could
supplement the power needs of say a Jumbo jet almost for free

Ron(UK)
From: alex on
Il 15/06/2010 11.46, Phildo ha scritto:
> http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20527524.100-crystals--sound--water--clean-hydrogen-fuel.html.

Ineresting.
but, in an indoor concert, is a much bigger source of energy not used at
all.
Every person of the audience will produce 80W of heat! (even more if
dancing)
Let's imagine a 2000 people audience in a rock show: 2000x80=160 kW, or
more, wasted.
If we will found the way to use this energy we will save a lot. In
addiction to this we will also save much of the energy used for
air-conditioning.