From: Phil Allison on

"Bob Cap"

>> ** If you wanna address the OP, then use his post to do that.
>>
>> Not one of mine.
>>

> Sorry

** Accepted.

Just getting tired of folk hitching free rides ....

Bit like when certain customers arrive in my workshop and their mobile never
stops ringing - then they use MY premises and waste MY time to carry on
THEIR business in front of me !!!

......... Phil

From: Bob Cap on

"Phil Allison" <philallison(a)tpg.com.au> wrote in message

> "Bob Cap"
>>

>>> ** If you wanna address the OP, then use his post to do that.
>>>
>>> Not one of mine.
>>>

>> Sorry
>
> ** Accepted.
>
> Just getting tired of folk hitching free rides ....
>
> Bit like when certain customers arrive in my workshop and their mobile
> never stops ringing - then they use MY premises and waste MY time to
> carry on THEIR business in front of me !!!
>

> ........ Phil

I just gotta get more used to posting on news groups.

Thanks, I understand.

From: Gene Sweeny on

Bruce G wrote:

> We are near Harrisburg PA and We need two monitors on a budget of around
> $1800.00 or less hopefully.

For $900US a speaker, I think you can do better than a Mackie or JBL
Eons.

From: mcsteve on
"Gene Sweeny" wrote:
> Bruce G wrote:
>> We are near Harrisburg PA and We need two monitors on a budget of around
>> $1800.00 or less hopefully.
>
> For $900US a speaker, I think you can do better than a Mackie or JBL
> Eons.

$1800 a pair should get you something *far* better than
Mackies, or Eons.

--
Steve McQ

Usually found at stage left
From: Phildo on

"Bruce G" <luxinterior(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> We are near Harrisburg PA and We need two monitors on a budget of around
> $1800.00 or less hopefully.

You could get a couple of nice wedges and some Behringer amps to power them
with for that plus cables and a rack to put them in. Take a look at
Yorkville or some EAW LA212s.

Phildo