From: Joe on
rmo555(a)cox.net wrote:
> Besides where to get CS4, I wanted to know what the lowest price I need
> to pay is.
>
> On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:28:01 -0500, rmo555(a)cox.net wrote:
>
>> I'm ready to purchase CS4 and, obviously, would like to get the lowest
>> price.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> What should I expect to pay?
>>
>> Is eBay reliable if I use PayPal?
>>
>> Thank you..........

You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.
From: JasonSpr on
On Dec 7, 12:00 am, Joe <m...(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:
> rmo...(a)cox.net wrote:
> > Besides where to get CS4, I wanted to know what the lowest price I need
> > to pay is.
>
> > On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:28:01 -0500, rmo...(a)cox.net wrote:
>
> >> I'm ready to purchase CS4 and, obviously, would like to get the lowest
> >> price.
>
> >> Any suggestions?
>
> >> What should I expect to pay?
>
> >> Is eBay reliable if I use PayPal?
>
> >> Thank you..........
>
> You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.- Hide quoted text -

Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
copy. You didn't include a link or anything..
From: John Stafford on
In article
<71c6dde8-e17f-4e3e-891d-12a535ee59d0(a)k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
JasonSpr <jason.gordon.good(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 12:00�am, Joe <m...(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:
> > rmo...(a)cox.net wrote:
> > > Besides where to get CS4, I wanted to know what the lowest price I need
> > > to pay is.

> > You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.- Hide quoted
> > text -

> Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
> copy. You didn't include a link or anything..

If it sounds too good to be true....

I agree. Something is just wrong with $95 for the real thing.

The educational discount still seems the best deal.
From: Joe on
JasonSpr wrote:
> On Dec 7, 12:00 am, Joe <m...(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:
>> rmo...(a)cox.net wrote:
>>> Besides where to get CS4, I wanted to know what the lowest price I need
>>> to pay is.
>> You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.- Hide quoted text -

> Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
> copy. You didn't include a link or anything..

I don't know why I have to provide a link, I know its there, the site
its on, is password protected. so you will not be able to access the
site anyway.

I just provided the lowest price for which to aim.

I can post what it states as I have saved the page somewhere.If I can
find the pages!!just changed to W7 all the data is now on a backup HDD.

On the site also available windows XP and Office 2007 both these are
$34 each.

Adobe stuff $95 includes $11 postage and you get master collection,
premiere elements, contribute, acrobat, photoshop elements, lightroom
eleven dvd's in all - mac or pc

These are all Genuine Adobe software, all serials are provided with the
DVD's and its activated with Adobe. I have it on my computer and it adds
lines to the hosts file, part of the activation line, if you know where
to find that, reads

127.0.0.1 localhost
***.*.*.* ********************** #ADDED BY F5 NETWORKS SSL
TUNNEL - ORIGINAL RECORD#

I don't know what your copy says.

I have the Master Collection on my PC and the above is part extract of
that line/s

I don't intend to disclose any more than that. You can call it BS if you
like but just to stress that it is GENUINE Adobe Software, registered
with Adobe. Take it or leave it I don't care.

From: Joe on
John Stafford wrote:
> In article
> <71c6dde8-e17f-4e3e-891d-12a535ee59d0(a)k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
> JasonSpr <jason.gordon.good(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.- Hide quoted
>>> text -

>> Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
>> copy. You didn't include a link or anything..
>
> If it sounds too good to be true....
>
> I agree. Something is just wrong with $95 for the real thing.
>
> The educational discount still seems the best deal.

Don't be too skeptical it is true. But I doubt that it will be available
at that pricing to you. Quite a few are eligible tho.

Thinking the Master Collection comes on 5 DVD's includes the Content DVD.