From: Mike Russell on
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:13:44 +1100, Joe wrote:

> John Stafford wrote:
>> In article
>> <71c6dde8-e17f-4e3e-891d-12a535ee59d0(a)k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
>> JasonSpr <jason.gordon.good(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
>>> copy. You didn't include a link or anything..
>>
>> If it sounds too good to be true....
>>
>> I agree. Something is just wrong with $95 for the real thing.
>>
>> The educational discount still seems the best deal.
>
> Don't be too skeptical it is true. But I doubt that it will be available
> at that pricing to you. Quite a few are eligible tho.
>

> Thinking the Master Collection comes on 5 DVD's includes the Content DVD.

It's a criminal enterprise - I'd avoid it like the plague if only to
protect your credit card number.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Joe on
Mike Russell wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:13:44 +1100, Joe wrote:
>
>> John Stafford wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <71c6dde8-e17f-4e3e-891d-12a535ee59d0(a)k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

>>> If it sounds too good to be true....
>>>
>>> I agree. Something is just wrong with $95 for the real thing.
>>>
>>> The educational discount still seems the best deal.
>> Don't be too skeptical it is true. But I doubt that it will be available
>> at that pricing to you. Quite a few are eligible tho.
>>

>> Thinking the Master Collection comes on 5 DVD's includes the Content DVD.

> It's a criminal enterprise - I'd avoid it like the plague if only to
> protect your credit card number.

No all above board.

You don't know what your talking about and unaware of what is available.

One thing for sure you are not eligible to buy at thos price.

From: Mike Russell on
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:33:13 +1100, Joe wrote:

> Mike Russell wrote:

>>> Don't be too skeptical it is true. But I doubt that it will be available
>>> at that pricing to you. Quite a few are eligible tho.
>>>

>>> Thinking the Master Collection comes on 5 DVD's includes the Content DVD.

>> It's a criminal enterprise - I'd avoid it like the plague if only to
>> protect your credit card number.
>
> No all above board.
>
> You don't know what your talking about and unaware of what is available.
Mmmm - yeah. Adobe, evidently, is not aware either. Check this out:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/antipiracy/piracy_faq.html#counterfeit

> One thing for sure you are not eligible to buy at thos price.
If eligibility is being foolish enough to pay crooks with a credit card,
then yes, I'm not eligible.

--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: JD on
Joe wrote:
> JasonSpr wrote:
>>> You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.- Hide
>>> quoted text -

>> Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
>> copy. You didn't include a link or anything..
>

> I don't know why I have to provide a link, I know its there, the site
> its on, is password protected. so you will not be able to access the
> site anyway.
>
> I just provided the lowest price for which to aim.
>
> I can post what it states as I have saved the page somewhere.If I can
> find the pages!!just changed to W7 all the data is now on a backup HDD.
>
> On the site also available windows XP and Office 2007 both these are $34
> each.
>
> Adobe stuff $95 includes $11 postage and you get master collection,
> premiere elements, contribute, acrobat, photoshop elements, lightroom
> eleven dvd's in all - mac or pc
>
> These are all Genuine Adobe software, all serials are provided with the
> DVD's and its activated with Adobe. I have it on my computer and it adds
> lines to the hosts file, part of the activation line, if you know where
> to find that, reads
>
> 127.0.0.1 localhost
> ***.*.*.* ********************** #ADDED BY F5 NETWORKS SSL TUNNEL -
> ORIGINAL RECORD#
>
> I don't know what your copy says.
>
> I have the Master Collection on my PC and the above is part extract of
> that line/s
>
> I don't intend to disclose any more than that. You can call it BS if you
> like but just to stress that it is GENUINE Adobe Software, registered
> with Adobe. Take it or leave it I don't care.

I think you missed the point of the OP's question:

"What should I expect to pay?"

--
JD..
From: susanne on

I am a student and paid 700.00 to upgrade to CS4 master collection . I
bought directly from the Adobe education store (which requires proof
of student status) Since the cost of the master collection is $2500.00
(and BTW the programs listed are not the programs on the master
collection) this is obviosly a scam and not worth your worry or even
the space it takes. You get what you pay for, and I've paid for all my
legit programs times over with the knowledge gained and work I can
legally produce. ( you can get even cheaper student versions for
academic work only called student editions ) Legit is the way to go,
and I have nothing but praise for Adobe. I'll pinch pennies somewhere
else and eat noodles before I'd promote pirated software...it's WRONG
and also pretty ROTTEN to contimplate biting the hand that feeds
you...We should not even justify threads such as this with serious
response.

check out adobe.com It is the only way to go...and I love that REAL
PEOPLE answer the phone...

cheers

susanne