From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 07:55:46 +1100, Joe wrote:

> You of all people should not be making false accusations.

They are selling stolen goods. Take my word for it, as someone who not
only has friends who work at Adobe, but who also has his software for sale
at these sites.

Anyone paying less than 10 percent of the retail price for software that
requires jimmying up your hosts file to escape detection deserves to lose
their money, and whatever else happens to them.

Your repetitiousness makes further replies fruitless.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Joe on
Mike Russell wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 07:55:46 +1100, Joe wrote:
>
>> You of all people should not be making false accusations.
>
> They are selling stolen goods. Take my word for it, as someone who not
> only has friends who work at Adobe, but who also has his software for sale
> at these sites.
>
> Anyone paying less than 10 percent of the retail price for software that
> requires jimmying up your hosts file to escape detection deserves to lose
> their money, and whatever else happens to them.
>
> Your repetitiousness makes further replies fruitless.

I said if your email is good Ill forward the information and you can
take it up with Adobe. Or are you big mouthing yourself.

Further than that you have no credibility.
From: Joe on
John Stafford wrote:
> In article <4B1EBD52.4070909(a)mine.gmail.com>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> BTW its not a scam its not piracy its just an organised deal with Adobe
>> who can release and sell it at that price. I don't have to read your URL
>> its not relevant in this situation.
>
> You have a history of being involved in pirating volume licensed
> software which can be tricked with a routing hack.
>
> What's more stunning is your completely criminal mentality.

Thats slander.

You are close to the volume bit, it dosen't have a volume licence each
program is supplied with its own serial which is registered with Adobe.
From: Joe on
John Stafford wrote:
> In article <hflh15$irg$1(a)aioe.org>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mike Russell wrote:
>
>>> It's a criminal enterprise - I'd avoid it like the plague if only to
>>> protect your credit card number.
>> No all above board.
>>
>> You don't know what your talking about and unaware of what is available.
>>
>> One thing for sure you are not eligible to buy at thos price.
>
> So, who is eligible?

Ill send you details off the NG if you email is good.
From: JasonSpr on
On Dec 8, 8:23 pm, Joe <m...(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:
> John Stafford wrote:

> >> No all above board.
>
> >> You don't know what your talking about and unaware of what is available.
>
> >> One thing for sure you are not eligible to buy at thos price.
>
> > So, who is eligible?
>
> Ill send you details off the NG if you email is good.

This must be some special deal, so special that you can't even link
the newsgroup to it. Just fyi... you're not fooling any of the adults
here.