From: John Stafford on
In article <hfmdk8$npk$1(a)aioe.org>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:

> John wrote:
>

> > That line will read
> >
> > 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
> >
> > It just stops CS4 checking that the program activation is genuine.
>
> NO - its not there. I'm aware of that line,
>
> I do not want to post it in full on the web but I did give you the note
> in that line.

Nonsense. Utter bull.
From: Joe on
Mike Russell wrote:

>>> It's a criminal enterprise - I'd avoid it like the plague if only to
>>> protect your credit card number.
>> No all above board.
>>
>> You don't know what your talking about and unaware of what is available.
> Mmmm - yeah. Adobe, evidently, is not aware either. Check this out:
> http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/antipiracy/piracy_faq.html#counterfeit
>
>> One thing for sure you are not eligible to buy at thos price.
> If eligibility is being foolish enough to pay crooks with a credit card,
> then yes, I'm not eligible.

Mike

Your email good???? or send me one, to mesamine(a)gmail. More will be
revealed but not on this NG.

BTW its not a scam its not piracy its just an organised deal with Adobe
who can release and sell it at that price. I don't have to read your URL
its not relevant in this situation.

You of all people should not be making false accusations.
From: Joe on
John Stafford wrote:
> In article <hfmdk8$npk$1(a)aioe.org>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> John wrote:
>>
>>> That line will read
>>>
>>> 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
>>>
>>> It just stops CS4 checking that the program activation is genuine.
>> NO - its not there. I'm aware of that line,
>>
>> I do not want to post it in full on the web but I did give you the note
>> in that line.
>
> Nonsense. Utter bull.

End of story then Eh!
From: John Stafford on
In article <4B1EBD52.4070909(a)mine.gmail.com>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com>
wrote:

> BTW its not a scam its not piracy its just an organised deal with Adobe
> who can release and sell it at that price. I don't have to read your URL
> its not relevant in this situation.
>
> You of all people should not be making false accusations.

It's a corporate licensed copy. Illegal outside the org.
From: John Stafford on
wrote:

> BTW its not a scam its not piracy its just an organised deal with Adobe
> who can release and sell it at that price. I don't have to read your URL
> its not relevant in this situation.

You have a history of being involved in pirating volume licensed
software which can be tricked with a routing hack.

What's more stunning is your completely criminal mentality.