From: John Stafford on
In article <hflh15$irg$1(a)aioe.org>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike Russell wrote:

> > It's a criminal enterprise - I'd avoid it like the plague if only to
> > protect your credit card number.
>
> No all above board.
>
> You don't know what your talking about and unaware of what is available.
>
> One thing for sure you are not eligible to buy at thos price.

So, who is eligible?
From: John on
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:06:06 +1100, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:

>JasonSpr wrote:
>>> You can get CS4 master collection for $95 genuine version.- Hide quoted text -

>> Joe, from who? Something tells me $95 isn't quite enough for a genuine
>> copy. You didn't include a link or anything..
>

>I don't know why I have to provide a link, I know its there, the site
>its on, is password protected. so you will not be able to access the
>site anyway.
>
>I just provided the lowest price for which to aim.
>
>I can post what it states as I have saved the page somewhere.If I can
>find the pages!!just changed to W7 all the data is now on a backup HDD.
>
>On the site also available windows XP and Office 2007 both these are
>$34 each.
>
>Adobe stuff $95 includes $11 postage and you get master collection,
>premiere elements, contribute, acrobat, photoshop elements, lightroom
>eleven dvd's in all - mac or pc
>
>These are all Genuine Adobe software, all serials are provided with the
>DVD's and its activated with Adobe. I have it on my computer and it adds
>lines to the hosts file, part of the activation line, if you know where
>to find that, reads
>
>127.0.0.1 localhost
>***.*.*.* ********************** #ADDED BY F5 NETWORKS SSL
>TUNNEL - ORIGINAL RECORD#
>
>I don't know what your copy says.
>
>I have the Master Collection on my PC and the above is part extract of
>that line/s
>
>I don't intend to disclose any more than that. You can call it BS if you
>like but just to stress that it is GENUINE Adobe Software, registered
>with Adobe. Take it or leave it I don't care.

That line will read

127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com

It just stops CS4 checking that the program activation is genuine.
From: Joe on
susanne wrote:

> I am a student and paid 700.00 to upgrade to CS4 master collection . I
> bought directly from the Adobe education store (which requires proof
> of student status) Since the cost of the master collection is $2500.00
> (and BTW the programs listed are not the programs on the master
> collection) this is obviosly a scam and not worth your worry or even
> the space it takes. You get what you pay for, and I've paid for all my
> legit programs times over with the knowledge gained and work I can
> legally produce. ( you can get even cheaper student versions for
> academic work only called student editions ) Legit is the way to go,
> and I have nothing but praise for Adobe. I'll pinch pennies somewhere
> else and eat noodles before I'd promote pirated software...it's WRONG
> and also pretty ROTTEN to contimplate biting the hand that feeds
> you...We should not even justify threads such as this with serious
> response.
>
> check out adobe.com It is the only way to go...and I love that REAL
> PEOPLE answer the phone...
>
> cheers
>
> susanne

Obviously you have not read what was included in the package. So don't
make these assumptions..
From: John Stafford on
In article <hfmd7r$n1u$1(a)aioe.org>, Joe <mesa(a)mine.gmail.com> wrote:

> Obviously you have not read what was included in the package. So don't
> make these assumptions..

Total BS from a nobody claiming nothing from nowhere.
From: Joe on
John wrote:

> That line will read
>
> 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
>
> It just stops CS4 checking that the program activation is genuine.

NO - its not there. I'm aware of that line,

I do not want to post it in full on the web but I did give you the note
in that line.