From: measekite on
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:59:25 -0500, Michael Johnson wrote:

> You need to find an assjet printer to print on toilet paper. the
> resolution might be lacking though.

Sounds to me like you need to get wiped out.

From: Michael Johnson on
measekite wrote:

> And you think the holy one cares about what you think.

....and you think ANYONE cares what you think?
From: measekite on
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 00:43:38 -0500, Michael Johnson wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>> And you think the holy one cares about what you think.
>
> ...and you think ANYONE cares what you think?

I thought you went and crawled into a hole. Too bad you did not stay
their.
From: cip on
I've made some progress in printing on TP.
First of all, it seems that Epson printers are suitable, thanks to
it's paper moving system (the paper is pulled to front, not pushed
from rear). I've tried using an old Epson R300. The driver allowed me
to set the sheet size at 10 cm x 1 meter, long enough for testing.
The job worked OK from the very beginning.The only requirement is to
stick a small piece of paper in front of the roll, using sticker tape,
else the paper will jam immediately.
The ink dries instantly, no paper jams, it's amazing fast (on draft
printing), but a new problem occurs: the paper is somehow elastic and
stretches. I need to fit the graphics to the spaces between the small
perforations. And that seems to be impossible :-|

From: Arthur Entlich on
When I used the phrase "post-consumer recycled paper", I was not
referring to post-consumer TP, but other types of paper, like bond
paper, newsprint, maybe even recycled inkjet and laser prints... etc.