First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
DBMail Problems
I am receiving the following DB Mail Errors in the sysmail_event_log system view: DatabaseMail process is started DatabaseMail process is shutting down DatabaseMail process is started The mail could not be sent to the recipients because of the mail server failure. (Sending Mail using Account 1 (2010-03-14T1... 24 Mar 2010 19:22
Execution plan for view
We are using SQL 2005/2008 std. I have a view that joins and self joins between two tables with various join criteria and the criteria is static. Once the view is created, we have a query that will join the view with another big table and the where clause has two parameters which are based on the big table. When ... 25 Mar 2010 19:46
SQLCMD NUMERIC FORMAT ERROR
I try to use SQLCMD in this way in a batch file: sqlcmd -m 1 -S myserver -s " " -i "C:\MyFile.sql" -o "C:\ouptut.csv" In a field of the output file I see this number 71.504.400.000.000.000 and this is incorrect. The correct value that I see in Results of SQL Server is 71.504,40. Infact if I save result from SQ... 25 Mar 2010 19:46
Unique Constraints
Hello, I have a Users table with 2 fields, UserName and Visible. The same UserName can exist many times with Visible = 0 but just one record can exist for the same UserName with visible = 1. In my Stored Procedure before inserting a new visible user I check the user doesn't exist in the table with visible = 1... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
getting property values of a fulltext catelog
I need to write a stored procedure that returns the properties of a fulltext catelog. I.e. Name, Last updated, number of rows, size, unique key count and so on. How would you do this? ... 24 Mar 2010 12:21
How to get details about index
Hi, I'm trying to change collation on a column but I get an error that there is an index on this column. How can I get details about the index, so that I may drop it and recreate after the collation change. Thanks. ... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
The number of columns for each row in a table value constructor must be the same.?
I have the following script that inserts rows into the table type and sends the table to the DeleteHeadlines stored procedure. 1. The rows listed below that are inserted into the parameter already exist in the table itself. 2. The stored procedure uses a merge to delete all of the rows if they exist in ... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
selecting dates in a date range
I have 2 columns in a table: HeadlineStartDate date not null, HeadlineEndDate date not null I need to do 3 things: 1. select all rows where the current date falls between HeadlineStartDate and HeadlineEndDate, 2. Select all rows where the current date is earlier than HeadlineStartDate and 3. Select all ro... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
questions about merge...
I have the following stored procedure. A few questions about the merge statement: 1. Can you enclose the entire merge statement in a transaction? 2. In case it's needed, can you enclose only certain clauses in seporate transactions? 3. In case of the "when not matched by target" clause, can I add multiple st... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
Transaction coding style
Hi Am trying to code correct and are wondering which of these code blocks are the most right. Thanks --Version 1: BEGIN TRY BEGIN TRANSACTION DELETE FROM dbo.Address WHERE UserId = @userid; IF(@@ROWCOUNT = 0) BEGIN IF(@@TRANCOUNT > 0) ROLLBACK TRANSACT... 25 Mar 2010 18:37