First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Trigger error
I have a delete trigger that is trying to get information during the delete using the deleted object and I am getting the errors below. The multi-part identifier "deleted.RepCompanyID" could not be bound. The multi-part identifier "deleted.BrandID" could not be bound. The trigger code giving the error is below... 16 Jun 2010 19:57
Importing nightly from another DB
We have a MS SQL 2000 server and an Pervasive 2000i SP4 Server on seperate boxes. There is a table on the Pervasive box that has a list of parts with descriptions and other information that I need to have partially syncronized wtih my MS box. Right now I have an MS Access front end connecting to both tables via ... 16 Jun 2010 21:04
Check Constraint and function call
I get this error: Msg 547, Level 16, State 0, Line 1 The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the CHECK constraint "CheckotherExists". The conflict occurred in database "AddressBook", table "dbo.MemberAttendance". when trying to create this check constraint: alter table MemberAttendance add constraint Ch... 21 Jun 2010 02:37
Get column value in delete trigger
I have the delete trigger below and want to run an sp inside of it. I keep getting an error trying to refer to a column in the table being deleted. I am using deleted.RepCompany for the value in the sp and it is giving me a syntax error. How can I populate the parameter for @OldData as shown below. Thanks ... 16 Jun 2010 18:50
Update stored procedure question
We are using VS 2008 and SQL Server 2005. I have a table Spread that has 1 Integer column called SecurityID. I have a stored procedure spUpdateSpread that increment the SecurityID by 1, and returns that value. If more than 1 process call the stored procedure at the same time, will it return the correct Securit... 18 Jun 2010 03:44
Header in Job Step Output file
I created a job with a simple T-SQL query and chose the output to be written to a text file. So while this job runs successfully, producing the desired result, it also includes the following header: Job 'Job1' : Step 1, 'Step1' : Began Executing 2010-06-16 13:25:22 Is there a way for this header to not be ... 16 Jun 2010 15:30
Populate matching Data from another column into one
Hi - I hope that you can help me. I need to populate a column in my SQL table with information from other columns, where there is a specific match, and don't know how to do it. I'll keep the example small. If I had the following data: CostCentre Account Owner CoOwner 1111 A ... 18 Jun 2010 06:58
Paging in sql 2000(Query Help)
Hi, I have to select record on the basis of page number and page size from Database. I am working on SQL server 2000. In select query sorting and searching included. Please help me. Thanks, Hemant ... 16 Jun 2010 13:17
Using row_number() in Recurcive CTE
Hello there I have table of directories with Parent_Dir and Dir_ID I need to create query of tree of my directories I've used successfully the With cte for this. But now i need to order them the same way i got it like 0,1 1,2 1,3 2,4 2,7 4,5 7,6 Row_number set it only for each part of query and not ... 18 Jun 2010 05:53
Backup and Restore database using T-SQL
Hello, Is it possible to backup and restore a database using T-SQL? I need to backup the database, log and filegroup to a specific folder and verify that everything is ok. And later I would like to restore it. I suppose I can't backup and restore the User, Login, Role, etc ... Thank You, Miguel ... 16 Jun 2010 09:57