First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Invalid object name when I try to create a scaler udf in a stored procedure.
I am trying to create a report that shows a company name, all the advisors in that company, then the company's stats (there should be one row for each company). Each of these come from a different table. The advisors are currently being listed as one per line, which means the company name and the stats are all being re... 15 Jun 2010 09:49
Temp Table Context Problem In SP called by trigger?
Hello all, I'm getting an error 208 (Invalid Object) when I try to call a stored procedure using a trigger, but only if the code hits the CATCH block. If I run the same sp with the same parameters from a query window, the code hits the CATCH block but it executes fine. Any ideas here? Does the temp table som... 17 Jun 2010 03:33
Query and Extract
Hello all, This seems basic, but I just cannot get it. While using SQL Server 2005 and the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, I created a database called AssetQuote. Inside I have on table called assetquotes. From there, I have three columns, (date, quote, author) The column type for date is datetime... 14 Jun 2010 09:33
The multi-part identifier "dbo.v_dtf_SCOpenCallsTech.preffullname" could not be bound.
Hi Everyone, I am using a product which generates its own SQL and it worked fine under SQL Server 2000, but after a recent upgrade to SQL Server 2008, I am getting the above error on several queries. Here is what this product generates: SELECT dbo.v_dtf_SCOpenCallsTech.preffullname AS "preffullname" whi... 14 Jun 2010 18:30
Reporting Services And Object Data Source
Hi, I've a report with a object data source. I've a entity (A) with a property (b) that return an object (C) with other property. how can i put a property C in my report? Thanks Alberto ... 14 Jun 2010 05:11
Why Inner join is better than equi join
Dear friends, Inner join and self join both are same. Can you tell me why we prefer inner join? Thanks & Regards Vinod kumar ... 14 Jun 2010 14:02
SQL Server Training
We at www.sqlServer-Training.com, are trying to educate people on Microsoft SQL Server. We are providing daily tutorials, news and articles via our Blog. In case you are interested in exploring this new Database Administration skill set, please subscribe to our newsletters at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailv... 13 Jun 2010 14:57
Name of procedure when running it
Hello there. Is there a way to know the name of procedure I run? ... 13 Jun 2010 13:50
Finding all table and fields that are involved in a one to many relation (on many side) with a given field
Here is a query that will match foreign keys with primary/unique keys and pull related info: SELECT C.TABLE_CATALOG, C.TABLE_SCHEMA, C.TABLE_NAME, C.COLUMN_NAME, X.CONSTRAINT_NAME AS FK, X.UNIQUE_CONSTRAINT_NAME AS PK, P.TABLE_NAME AS PK_TABLE, P.COLUMN_NAME A... 12 Jun 2010 23:42
Using While Loop to Union Selects?
With SQL Server 2008, I have a single-col table variable containing n varchar values, each with something that will go into a where clause. For example, if I had 5 rows in the table, I would need 5 select statements where MyCol=next value. How could I write a while loop to pull the next available row from the ta... 12 Jun 2010 16:00