From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 12, 6:38 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 4:53 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 12, 4:16 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear PD the DUNCE School Teacher:  Read some of the following links to
> > see how clearly I've documented what I've done.
>
> I've looked them over and can find no adequate documentation of your
> $2,000 interferometer.
> Are you sure you made one, or did you just make that up too?
>
> >  Oh...  Have you
> > replicated that $40.00 dropped ball experiment?  That “color photo” I
> > sent you is all the documentation needed to disprove Coriolis and
> > Einstein, etc.  — NE —
>
> You know, if you put up a "color photo" of your apparatus at a 4th
> grade science fair and called it your experimental description, you
> wouldn't get even a C for it.
>

> > Where Angels Fear to Fallhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
> > Last Nails in Einstein's Coffinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
> > Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
> > An Einstein Disproof for Dummieshttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
> > Another look at Einsteinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
> > Three Problems for Math and Sciencehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f...
> > Matter from Thin Airhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe...
> > Curing Einstein’s Diseasehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e...
> > Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M  (at sci.math)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f98526...
> > Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmashhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847...
> > Dropping Einstein Like a Stonehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e1...
> > Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
> [...]

Maybe you are right, PD. But fourth grade school teachers know no
more about physics than that 'speck' at the bottom the Science Hill
that I am the King of. — NE —
From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 12, 7:55 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sam: Again, you only attack the messenger. Please state ONE
instance in which my New Science is wrong, and paraphrase your counter-
argument. You've never been able to do that. So, it's YOU who flunk
the course! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on

From: Sam Wormley on
On 7/12/10 9:28 PM, NoEinstein wrote:
> Dear Sam: Again, you only attack the messenger. Please state ONE
> instance in which my New Science is wrong, and paraphrase your counter-
> argument. You've never been able to do that. So, it's YOU who flunk
> the course! � NoEinstein �

Look in the posting records... I have shown you to be wrong many
times. Look in the posting record. The arguments are all there.
You can't fool mother nature.

From: Painius on
"NoEinstein" <noeinstein(a)bellsouth.net> wrote in message...
On Jul 12, 4:16 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD the DUNCE School Teacher: Read some of the following links to
see how clearly I've documented what I've done. Oh... Have you
replicated that $40.00 dropped ball experiment? That �color photo� I
sent you is all the documentation needed to disprove Coriolis and
Einstein, etc. � NE �

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

These links don't work, so since these sounded like the most
interesting topics, i didn't bother reading any of the others. Your
providing bad links doesn't really say much for your argument,
does it? I could be wrong.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "What you do makes a difference, and you only need
to decide what kind of difference you want to make."

P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth