From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 11, 7:27 pm, "Socratis" <socra...(a)alice.it> wrote:

Dear Socratis: The Earth is like your merry-go-round. The absolute
motion is different on opposite hemispheres. My X, Y, and Z (type) of
interferometer can detect the velocity and direction on opposite
sides. It already is measuring the absolute (singular) velocity
through space. But the numbers for the opposite hemispheres will show
that there is an orbital velocity about the Sun, which is very
accurately known from observation. Then... there is the rotation of
the Solar System about the center of the Milky Way Galaxy; and the
movement of the whole galaxy in our cluster; combined with the
"supposed" expansion velocity from the Big Bang. Rather than head-
scratching over all of those, my X, Y, and Z interferometer gives you
the RESULTANT velocity all at once! I like your analytical mind! —
NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 12, 3:00 am, Helmut Wabnig <hwabnig@ .- --- -. dotat> wrote:

Dear Helmut: Lame physicists can't detect Earth's velocity, but my X,
Y, and Z interferometer certainly can! — NoEinstein —

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Science
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f30aab43c49c?hl=en
Matter from Thin Air
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe3946dfc0c31/1f1872476bc6ca90?hl=en#1f1872476bc6ca90
Curing Einstein’s Disease
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e866e0d87562/f5f848ad8aba67da?hl=en#f5f848ad8aba67da
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f9852639d5d9e1/dcb2a1511b7b2603?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#dcb2a1511b7b2603
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmash
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847a9cb50de7f0/739aef0aee462d26?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#739aef0aee462d26
Dropping Einstein Like a Stone
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e16c59967db2b?hl=en#
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/713f8a62f17f8274?hl=en#
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d4cbe8182fae7008/b93ba4268d0f33e0?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#b93ba4268d0f33e0
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/efb99ab95e498420/cd29d832240f404d?hl=en#cd29d832240f404d
KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/51a85ff75de414c2?hl=en&q=
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a4e9937ab73e/c7d941d2b2e80002?hl=en#c7d941d2b2e80002
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817
Eleaticus confirms that SR has been destroyed!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/c3cdedf38e749bfd/0451e93207ee475a?hl=en#0451e93207ee475a
NoEinstein Finds Yet Another Reason Why SR Bites-the-Dust!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a3a12d4d732435f2/737ef57bf0ed3849?hl=en#737ef57bf0ed3849
NoEinstein Gives the History & Rationale for Disproving Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/81046d3d070cffe4/f1d7fbe994f569f7?hl=en#f1d7fbe994f569f7
There is no "pull" of gravity, only the PUSH of flowing ether!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a8c26d2eb535ab8/efdbea7b0272072f?hl=en&
PD has questions about science. Can any of you help?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4a2edad1c5c0a4c1/2d0e50d773ced1ad?hl=en&
Taking a Fresh Look at the Physics of Radiometers.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/3ebe85495d1929b0/ba1163422440ffd9?hl=en#ba1163422440ffd9
A Proposed Gravity-Propelled Swing Experiment.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/3052e7f7b228a800/aef3ee7dc59b6e2f?hl=en&q=gravity+swing
Shedding New Light on Comet Tails
http://groups.google.com/g/d8e7fef4/t/fbb6a213b8c465b3/.../187797453b40de4f?...
What is sci.research seeking if not the truth?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d3082ccdb7b1bf67/0eb5a96f57493f20?lnk=raot

From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 12, 3:23 am, GSS <gurcharn_san...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear GSS: Until I read your reply, below, I didn't understand the
manner in which the absolute velocity of the Earth is proposed to be
detected. There are major flaws with the comparing-clocks concept:
First, the actual FORCE causing clocks to slow that are in motion is:
the pressure exerted by the ether through which the clocks move. The
ether at the surface of the Earth is flowing vertically into the
Earth. But further out, the ether is spiraling down in the same
direction of rotation as the Earth. There WILL be differences in the
clock times. But since the ether is NOT a stationary frame of
reference, but moves like weather systems (highs and lows) on Earth,
there will be no indication whatsoever of the absolute velocity of the
Earth in the Cosmos! Thought you would like to know. — NoEinstein —

From: oriel36 on
On Jul 11, 10:25 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_z>
wrote:
> "Socratis" <socra...(a)alice.it> wrote in message

> | Out in space on a merry-go-round that's not moving.
> | You toss the ball straight away from you - it goes directly
> | to the person across from you.
> |
> | Out in space on a merry-go-round that's rotating.
> | You toss the ball straight away from you (directly toward
> | the person opposite) - it curves away toward someone else.
> |
> | Not trying to be a troll - I just don't understand the physics.
> | It seems clear to me that this demonstrates that the merry-go-round
> | is (absolutely) rotating in the second case.
> |
> You are already "out in space" riding the merry-go-round called "Earth".
> There is a thin layer of air above you for 100 km (65 miles) straight up
> and if you ride up in a balloon to that height you'd see the blackness of
> space. The blue you see in daylight is scattered sunlight. It is scattered
> by dust. At night you will be in the Earth's shadow, and if your view is
> clear (no clouds) you'll see stars. As you turn, you'll see the stars cross
> the sky until you turn toward the Sun. Then it will be dawn, and as you
> watch, you'll turn with the Earth and the Sun will appear to rise in the sky
> and then set in the west, but it is really not moving at all, you are as you
> ride the Earth. Thus the Sun crossing the sky is RELATIVE motion.

You know,if you weren't so stuck on stellar circumpolar motion and
restricted relative motion to orbital motion alone you would be in a
unique position of actually dovetailing with Isaac's descriptions and
what he was attempting to do but today men just do not want to be put
in that position.

Orbital motions of the other planets were not made using stellar
circumpolar motion as a gauge but the background constellations served
as a backdrop without including the equatorial coordinate system which
Isaac borrowed from Flamsteed,all you do is check out Kepler's
comparison of the Earth's motion and Mars along with modern time lapse
footage of Jupiter and Saturn to get the picture -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Kepler_Mars_retrograde.jpg

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0112/JuSa2000_tezel.gif

Isaac's absolute/relative space and motion is simply an attempt to
insert a hypothetical resolution for retrogrades based on earth
observations representing relative space and a hypothetical observer
on the Sun representing absolute space -

"For to the earth planetary motions appear sometimes direct, sometimes
stationary, nay, and sometimes retrograde. But from the sun they are
always seen direct,..." Isaac Newton

Retrogrades are an illusion caused by the earth's orbital motion hence
the absolute/relative space and motion is,well,pretty much a fanciful
rendition of the actual resolution which can now be easily seen in the
time lapse footage of the Earth overtaking Jupiter and Saturn in that
APOD above.

If people weren't so dull,they might even actually get a kick at what
Isaac was intending to do instead of running around in circles
imposing their own idiosyncratic views of absolute/relative
time,space,motion ect and especially the defining statement of the
empirical approach -

"It is indeed a matter of great difficulty to discover, and
effectually to distinguish, the true motion of particular bodies from
the apparent; because the parts of that absolute space, in which those
motions are performed, do by no means come under the observation of
our senses. Yet the thing is not altogether desperate; for we have
some arguments to guide us, partly from the apparent motions, which
are the differences of the true motions; partly from the forces, which
are the causes and effects of the true motion." Newton

Games people play,maybe there is something to it that others find
interesting as long as everyone is in agreement to play by the rules
of pretending to understand what Isaac was doing but to spare
you,Isaac had other ideas than the games people play on his account,up
to and including relativity.

There is

From: Sam Wormley on
On 7/12/10 8:57 AM, NoEinstein wrote:
> Sam: You don't understand the real world well enough to dictate to
> anyone.

Nature does the dictating stooopid. She shows you wrong every time.