From: John McWilliams on
SneakyP wrote:
> Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in

>>> Why? What was your reasoning behind wanting a big blurred arm acros
>>> the bottom of the frame? The whole image is spoiled by it.
>>>
>>> MC
>> I agree.
>> Sorry Rita, there is no rationalization fro the OOF right arm. Any
>> claim of artistic interpretation, and deliberate intent, would be just
>> silly. You can do better that that.
>> It remains a good capture spoilt.
>>

> OTOH - it reminds one of the movement of a wand across the bow, making
> the shot more about the player's pose as he looks down the violin.

Ok, then: Photo- 1.5 out of 10
Troll- 8.4 out of 10.

--
john mcwilliams
From: SneakyP on
John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in news:i3kkb0$260$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

SneakyP wrote:

>> OTOH - it reminds one of the movement of a wand across the bow, making
>> the shot more about the player's pose as he looks down the violin.
>
> Ok, then: Photo- 1.5 out of 10
> Troll- 8.4 out of 10.

Speaking of rating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dWMIuipn_c

--
SneakyP
To email me, you know what to do.

From: Bill Graham on

"SneakyP" <48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> wrote in message >
Remember the Iran missile test picture showing not one, but three
> missiles? And all that smoke was pretty much a clonejob gone bad. It
> was funny that such a faked picture made the headlines of such
> prestegious news reporting services.

Back in the 80's, the Stanford Daily (a college newspaper) published a story
on April 1st, showing missile silos all over the Stanford campus, together
with a story about how the government was using the campus as a military
weapons site. The story was done so well that it was picked up by the San
Francisco Chronicle, and made their headlines.....And, (of course) it was
just an April Fools Day joke......

From: -hh on
The "Sir, would you like fries with that?" troll wrote:
> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
> >All of a whopping 30ft; don't you really mean 30m?   Yet despite all
> >of these grandiose _claims_, you weren't ever able to cite any brand/
> >make/model P&S UW camera system that was able to equal the 1970s
> >vintage Nikonos-V's wide angle lens setup.  Too late now, though.
>
> Desperately trolling for my attention again?

There is no need to remind you that you're all talk and no substance.

But for the benefit of other RPD readers, it was a convenient
mechansim to remind them of this older hardware seach topic. Since
there were zero acceptable P&S solutions, here's the final
configuration:

<http://www.huntzinger.com/photo/2010/Ike_Canon-7D.jpg>

FWIW, I still wouldn't mind having a nice P&S UW system to compliment
this, for trips where I'm only going to be snorkeling and for islands
with tough landing sites, such as Pitcairn.

-hh

From: Superzooms Still Win on
On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 06:10:16 -0700 (PDT), -hh
<recscuba_google(a)huntzinger.com> The poor little whiney dSLR-TROLL wrote:

>> -hh <recscuba_goo...(a)huntzinger.com> wrote:
>> >All of a whopping 30ft; don't you really mean 30m? � Yet despite all
>> >of these grandiose _claims_, you weren't ever able to cite any brand/
>> >make/model P&S UW camera system that was able to equal the 1970s
>> >vintage Nikonos-V's wide angle lens setup. �Too late now, though.
>>
>> Desperately trolling for my attention again?
>
>There is no need to remind you that you're all talk and no substance.
>

>But for the benefit of other RPD readers, it was a convenient
>mechansim to remind them of this older hardware seach topic. Since
>there were zero acceptable P&S solutions, here's the final
>configuration:
>
><http://www.huntzinger.com/photo/2010/Ike_Canon-7D.jpg>
>

>FWIW, I still wouldn't mind having a nice P&S UW system to compliment
>this, for trips where I'm only going to be snorkeling and for islands
>with tough landing sites, such as Pitcairn.
>

>-hh

Ahhh... now I get it. Just like last time. You want me to give you the
information you seek for free.

ROFLMAO!

How transparently and childishly manipulative can you get? I don't know,
this time was just about as lame and blatant as the last time too.

LOL!

Maybe you should get in contact the "Bozo in a Tank", a.k.a. tony pooper,
you can both pretend to be scuba divers together.