From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-28 20:18:34 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:

> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>

>> More, and more he reminds me of "Buffalo Bill" from "Silence of the Lambs."
>>

> Don't criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. By then
> you'll be a mile away and he'll be barefoot.

Only if he wears a 13D.

I didn't criticize him, I just said he reminds me of the twisted,
basement lurking, moth collecting, solitary, serial killer, who skins
his victims.
For now the character's nickname, "Buffalo Bill" seems an appropriate
one for our man of a 1000 pseudonyms.

Where is FBI Agent Clarice Starling when we need her?

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Peter on
> On 2010-07-28 20:18:34 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:
>
>> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> More, and more he reminds me of "Buffalo Bill" from "Silence of the
>>> Lambs."
>>>

>> Don't criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. By then
>> you'll be a mile away and he'll be barefoot.
>
> Only if he wears a 13D.
>
> I didn't criticize him, I just said he reminds me of the twisted, basement
> lurking, moth collecting, solitary, serial killer, who skins his victims.

Oh! :-)

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:49:56 -0700, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2010-07-28 20:18:34 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:
>
>> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> More, and more he reminds me of "Buffalo Bill" from "Silence of the Lambs."
>>>

>> Don't criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. By then
>> you'll be a mile away and he'll be barefoot.
>
>Only if he wears a 13D.
>
>I didn't criticize him, I just said he reminds me of the twisted,
>basement lurking, moth collecting, solitary, serial killer, who skins
>his victims.

Why would anyone put that much effort into dealing with you? You're highly
overrating the value of any of your body.

>For now the character's nickname, "Buffalo Bill" seems an appropriate
>one for our man of a 1000 pseudonyms.
>
>Where is FBI Agent Clarice Starling when we need her?

Having fun in that psychotic virtual-world fantasy life with your imaginary
online "friends" that you've invented for yourself, are you?

How typical, for the most delusional and unstable people of all to always
be drawn to careers in the police force early in their lives. If it quacks
like a duck ...

From: tony cooper on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:54:50 -0500, Ben Dover <bdover(a)somewhere.org>
wrote:

>>>First one is great, the shape of the wings is clear.
>>>Try a square crop on it.
>>
>>A square crop would work, but not offer much in the way of
>>improvement. Kinda iffy on square or rectangular on this one.
>
>A square composition would not work for this one. I knew that when I shot
>it. Thanks for showing the whole world how little you know about
>composition.

Here's a squarish crop of a photograph I shot earlier today of a
Four-Spotted Pennant dragonfly. Not a perfect square, but not in a
standard rectangular ratio.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Other/Current-Favorite-Shot/2010-07-28-001a/951118563_YFpsT-XL.jpg

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:18:34 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
wrote:

>"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>

>> More, and more he reminds me of "Buffalo Bill" from "Silence of the
>> Lambs."
>>

>Don't criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. By then
>you'll be a mile away and he'll be barefoot.

Poor conclusion. He wouldn't get two steps away before his life was brought
to an abrupt ending. I've also lived barefoot for three years on a South
Pacific island. Hiking for hundreds of miles barefoot while living there,
while also carrying a 70 lb. backpack much of the time. 1 mile walked
barefoot is not a concern of any kind. One of my fun pastimes was to play
"mountain-goat" (while barefoot) and try to go everywhere the
mountain-goats went on the mile-high cliffs just to see if I could. A skill
that came in handy for hunting them for food too.

On the other hand, it IS safe to criticize resident trolls in newsgroups
that always hijack discussions for their own desperate need for attention
and their desperate need to belong anywhere.

Thanks for proving again that that is all that you are and will precisely
ever be, a thread hijacking troll.