From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:54:23 -0400, "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net>
wrote:

>"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:18:34 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message

>>>Don't criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. By then
>>>you'll be a mile away and he'll be barefoot.
>>
>> Poor conclusion. He wouldn't get two steps away before his life was
>> brought
>> to an abrupt ending. I've also lived barefoot for three years on a South
>> Pacific island. Hiking for hundreds of miles barefoot while living there,
>> while also carrying a 70 lb. backpack much of the time. 1 mile walked
>> barefoot is not a concern of any kind. One of my fun pastimes was to play
>> "mountain-goat" (while barefoot) and try to go everywhere the
>> mountain-goats went on the mile-high cliffs just to see if I could. A
>> skill
>> that came in handy for hunting them for food too.
>>
>> On the other hand, it IS safe to criticize resident trolls in newsgroups
>> that always hijack discussions for their own desperate need for attention
>> and their desperate need to belong anywhere.
>>
>> Thanks for proving again that that is all that you are and will precisely
>> ever be, a thread hijacking troll.
>>
>Wow, what a fiction writer you are.

No fiction, all fact. I can even prove it with the knowledge I have about
the healing plants of that region of the world and the wild foods from my
having lived off the land while there. Knowledge that is not readily
available on the net. Having done just that in the past, proved it, to
useless trolls like you. Fools who think that anyone who hasn't lived as
sheltered a life as you while sitting in your mommy's basement must be
typing fiction. I bet you didn't think you would reveal that much about
yourself with your one smarmy comment, now did you.

From: Tim Conway on

> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:54:23 -0400, "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:18:34 -0400, "Peter"
>>> <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>

>>> Poor conclusion. He wouldn't get two steps away before his life was
>>> brought
>>> to an abrupt ending. I've also lived barefoot for three years on a South
>>> Pacific island. Hiking for hundreds of miles barefoot while living
>>> there,
>>> while also carrying a 70 lb. backpack much of the time. 1 mile walked
>>> barefoot is not a concern of any kind. One of my fun pastimes was to
>>> play
>>> "mountain-goat" (while barefoot) and try to go everywhere the
>>> mountain-goats went on the mile-high cliffs just to see if I could. A
>>> skill
>>> that came in handy for hunting them for food too.
>>>
>>> On the other hand, it IS safe to criticize resident trolls in newsgroups
>>> that always hijack discussions for their own desperate need for
>>> attention
>>> and their desperate need to belong anywhere.
>>>
>>> Thanks for proving again that that is all that you are and will
>>> precisely
>>> ever be, a thread hijacking troll.
>>>
>>Wow, what a fiction writer you are.
>
> No fiction, all fact. I can even prove it with the knowledge I have about
> the healing plants of that region of the world and the wild foods from my
> having lived off the land while there. Knowledge that is not readily
> available on the net. Having done just that in the past, proved it, to
> useless trolls like you. Fools who think that anyone who hasn't lived as
> sheltered a life as you while sitting in your mommy's basement must be
> typing fiction. I bet you didn't think you would reveal that much about
> yourself with your one smarmy comment, now did you.

Dead wrong, dear.

From: Peter on
"Ben Dover" <bdover(a)somewhere.org> wrote in message

> Much of my fortune, upon which I retired at an early age, was from drawing
> and painting. I apply those artistic skills to my photography too. You
> know
> not of what you speak. Your example, again, has made that more than
> perfectly clear.

At $0.05, if that much, per image, how many did you sell.
But then one person's garbage is another person's fortune. (with apologies
to the proverb writer)

--
Peter

From: Peter on
"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>>A square crop would work, but not offer much in the way of
>>>improvement. Kinda iffy on square or rectangular on this one.
>>
>>A square composition would not work for this one. I knew that when I shot
>>it. Thanks for showing the whole world how little you know about
>>composition.
>
> Here's a squarish crop of a photograph I shot earlier today of a
> Four-Spotted Pennant dragonfly. Not a perfect square, but not in a
> standard rectangular ratio.
>

> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Other/Current-Favorite-Shot/2010-07-28-001a/951118563_YFpsT-XL.jpg

Try flipping so that the body runs from lower left to upper right.
To my eye the composition strengthens.

--
Peter
Need a free account to illustrate these things.

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:12:19 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
wrote:

>"Ben Dover" <bdover(a)somewhere.org> wrote in message
>
>> Much of my fortune, upon which I retired at an early age, was from drawing
>> and painting. I apply those artistic skills to my photography too. You
>> know
>> not of what you speak. Your example, again, has made that more than
>> perfectly clear.
>

>At $0.05, if that much, per image, how many did you sell.
>But then one person's garbage is another person's fortune. (with apologies
>to the proverb writer)

Trolling for attention again with your manipulative thread-hijacking
tactics? Have you tried getting that bottomless attention deficit pit of
yours fulfilled using real people? What's that? Nobody will do that for
you? Figures.