From: Snazz on

Can anyone tell me where I can download a full driver for
my Canon IP4000 printer? For use with Win 7, but the
Vista driver would do . . .

T I A

Snazz
From: Paul Heslop on
Snazz wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can download a full driver for
> my Canon IP4000 printer? For use with Win 7, but the
> Vista driver would do . . .
>
> T I A
>
> Snazz

have you tried the canon website for your region? I am pretty sure
they do the updates themselves

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look
From: Snazz on

They only have the add-on module thing, not the full driver.
Unbelievable that Canon won't supply a Vista (or Seven) driver
for their own product. Impressed, I'm not!

Thanks,

Snazz
From: Paul Heslop on
Snazz wrote:

> They only have the add-on module thing, not the full driver.
> Unbelievable that Canon won't supply a Vista (or Seven) driver
> for their own product. Impressed, I'm not!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Snazz

I thought that was where I got them from to be honest. maybe it's a
region thing.

I don't know if this will help, I think you just click the vista box
in pale blue
http://driverscollection.com/?H=PIXMA%20iP4000&By=Canon

From: Lon on
Snazz wrote:
> They only have the add-on module thing, not the full driver.
> Unbelievable that Canon won't supply a Vista (or Seven) driver
> for their own product. Impressed, I'm not!

Try Microsoft Update. Then install the Canon add-on module if you want
the extra functionality.