From: Betov on
"Paul Dunn" <paul.dunn4(a)ntlworld.com> ýcrivait

>> Then, if this is what my explanation describe, why are
>> you saying that i am saying otherwise?
>
> See above - I honestly thought you were claiming one thing and then
> *doing* another. I now see that you meant something completely
> different and the rest of us, in our ignorance, didn't quite
> understand what you meant. I really do think that a lot of your
> blowing off is just the result of this language barrier that you're
> fighting against. Still, your English is doubtless better than my
> French, so I shall try harder in future.

On a News Group devoted to Assembly and Assemblers,
i am founded to presume that the readers are supposed
to have heard of the differences between Mono-Pass and
Multi-Pass(ses) Assemblers, which is the acception in
which i made use of this formulation. That is, what
is Mono-Pass, is the Assembler Encoder. For the computation
in charge of the JSO, it is, evidently executed as many
times as needed until no more "Long to Short" possible
case could be found.

Would this additional Computation be made default, in
RosAsm Assembler, the whole Assembler would remain
Mono-Pass, and the Compilation speed would remain the
same, with this emulation.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Alex McDonald on
Betov wrote:
> Alex McDonald <alex_mcd(a)btopenworld.com> ýcrivait news:dfsdj4$6d0$1
> @nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:
>

>>[...]
>

> You know, i don't discuss with you in any hope that
> you could have the required intelligency, competency
> and intellectual honnesty: I well know that you are
> just a troll.
>
> The only real thing that matters to me, here, is that,
> after one another insane attack of Master Pdf against
> RosAsm, about one of the new things in the last release,
> his level of stupidity could be made public one more
> time.
>
> So, all of the neo-nazi friends of Master Pdf can come
> along and simulate not understanding a word about my
> explanations, their own stupidities will have the hard
> time at obfuscating reality, and i have just played
> with you, above, like a grand'pa with a child.

Given the opportunity to explain (and remember this; it was in response
to your advertisment of the feature), you point me at the source code! 3
megas of it, to use your words. This isn't an explanation, it's an
obfuscation. You can't explain in simple terms what the code does,

I don't want to spend the next six weeks learning RosAsm's syntax --
which is quite unlike any assembler I've come across before -- and now
I'm a neo-Nazi troll. So be it. Hey, here's a thought you might like to
recycle:

"The only real thing that mattars to me, after insane attacks by BlotOv
against all who oopose the new things in the last release, and
no-advertise specimin code that is the cleanest all around, his
stupidity will be made public all around.

So, all of the anarchist friends of ButtOff can come along and simulate
understanding a word about your Explanations, their own Stupidities will
have the hard time at understanding reality (all of Two-Clicks thingies
and syntax that ButtUp has Developemented), and I have just played with
you, below, like a child tugging the beard with a grand'pa."

You're intoxicated with the sound of your own Ideas and Thingies TwoClicks.

> Same has it always been, for each RosAsm innovation,
> like with the famous "RosAsm Symbols Table Bug", the
> attacks against the Two-Clicks-Disassembler-ReAssembler,
> against the speed of RosAsm, against its security in
> Developement, against its unified and simplified Syntax
> and so on..., and so on..., so that i can now rely quietly
> on the attacks to make the facts public, which are that:
>
> * RosAsm Symbols Table is a Model to take for any such job.
>
> * RosAsm Two-Clicks-Disassembler-ReAssembler is the first
> ever seen such Tool.
>
> * RosAsm is the most secure Environnement ever seen in
> matter of Assembly Developements.
>
> * RosAsm Syntax is the very cleanest ever seen around.
>
> * RosAsm is the fastest of the actual Assemblers.
>
> Not all readers are not completely stupid, mind you, and
> facts are robust enough to resist by themselves.

Thank the lord; we couldn't have it any other way, could we? Like for
instance, advertising features you can't even explain.

--
Regards
Alex McDonald
From: Paul Dunn on
Betov wrote:

> On a News Group devoted to Assembly and Assemblers,
> i am founded to presume that the readers are supposed
> to have heard of the differences between Mono-Pass and
> Multi-Pass(ses) Assemblers, which is the acception in
> which i made use of this formulation. That is, what
> is Mono-Pass, is the Assembler Encoder. For the computation
> in charge of the JSO, it is, evidently executed as many
> times as needed until no more "Long to Short" possible
> case could be found.

Thanks, that's a little clearer. It's definitely a language thing then. So
to sum up, Rosasm has the ability to assemble in a single pass, but takes as
many passes as necessary to do the job.

> Would this additional Computation be made default, in
> RosAsm Assembler, the whole Assembler would remain
> Mono-Pass, and the Compilation speed would remain the
> same, with this emulation.

Can you explain to me what you mean by the term "emulation"? I have my own
ideas of what it means, but as has been the case before now, my
understanding is likely to be different to yours. By "emulation", I take it
to mean a process that behaves like a system, produces the same results as
that system, but comes to those results by a different method than that
system would employ. If a process uses the same methods as that system then
I take it to be a "simulation" rather than an "emulation".

(This is mostly because of my background in writing emulations of the Z80
processor, which behave like a real Z80 would, but obviously don't perform
the functions at the level of gates and signal routes through the
processor - they take the opcodes and produce the results of that opcode
through calculations).

Thanks.

From: Betov on
Alex McDonald <alex_mcd(a)btopenworld.com> ýcrivait news:dfsi2c$hlg$1
@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

> Given the opportunity to explain (and remember this; it was in response
> to your advertisment of the feature), you point me at the source code!
3
> megas of it, to use your words. This isn't an explanation, it's an
> obfuscation. You can't explain in simple terms what the code does,

Thanks for having given me the oppotunity to explain to the
eventualy interrested readers, what the RosAsm JSO was about
and how and where to read more in RosAsm Source, Troll.

:)

.... And, again, [Not for you, Troll], for the ones interrested,
just follow-up, by Search / Right-Click / Double-Left-Click,
the 'ShortenJumpsWanted' Symbols, for reading the concerned
parts of the Source. For example, you Double-Left-Click upon
'ShortenJumpsWanted', and choose [Search from Top], and from
the new Location, use Right-Click for moving across the
Routines of interrest.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: sevagK on

Betov wrote:

> While D$NumberOfLongToShort <> 0
>
> ... Too bad that you can't read.
>
> :))
>
> Betov.

No, no. That's not it at all. The problem is your tendency to make up
words that have meaning only to you in your vain attempt to make others
sound stupid so that you can then go on and insult them for not being
able to understand.

Paul obviously understands this tendency in you and wants to make sure
you're both on the same wavelength before proceeding. But since you
again
failed to impress anyone except yourself, you resorted to your insults
anyways.

On another note, congratulations on finally implementing the jump table
optimizations after Randall showed that RosAsm lacked this ability and
suffered because of it (even if you didn't do a complete job of it, we
have come to expect half finished features in RosAsm).
You can thank Randy for influencing yet another inovation for RosAsm
which may soon be able to match features with the other assemblers.
By the way, no one is going to buy your nonesence that this was
"planned
since day one."

-sevagK
www.geocities.com/kahlinor