From: Woody on
Pd <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I've got a couple of dead cute Aussie cousins
>
> Even the cutest Aussies aren't that cute when they're dead.

Oh I don't know..

--
Woody
Alienrat Design Ltd
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:

> Pd <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > I've got a couple of dead cute Aussie cousins
> >
> > Even the cutest Aussies aren't that cute when they're dead.
>
> Oh I don't know..

<cough> That one fails the `What would Dr Greer think of me' test.

Remember, you're not going to get to shag her if she thinks you're a
necrophiliac.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: John DoH on
In article
<1jmeitw.1we7ogj19sjh6oN%real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid>,
real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid (Rowland McDonnell) wrote:

> Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:
> > > Rowland McDonnell
> [snip]
>
> > > I always try to take the view that "you can stand in the middle of a
> > > field, miles from anywhere, and talk to someone in near realtime in
> > > *Australia*! What more could you possibly want?"
> >
> > To not be stuck in the middle of a field talking to some Australian?
>
> I've got a couple of dead cute Aussie cousins - and their parents[1]
> live in a lovely house with a glass balcony out front overlooking the
> beach `just outside Sydney'. With surfboards in the garage - they
> think, somewhere under all the junk.

When they refer to you, do they say they have an Brit cousin who is a
raving loon or do they pretend that you are still in the attic?

--
"Telling someone to kill themselves is not harmful: it's merely me
expressing an opinion. You try to drive people to suicide - that's evil.