First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Debian's sendmail
Exim is the "standard" MTA of Debian Linux, but sendmail is an option. Debian's sendmail is installed in an unusual manner. Can you explain me how it is different and why ? Thanks a lot ! Claude ... 25 Feb 2010 11:23
identifying to address when piping to program
We have sendmail configured to pipe all messages to a PHP script. The issue is that when multiple addresses are BCC'd at the same domain the headers do not contain any reference to the address to which the message should be delivered. Normally sendmail would simply write the message to the correct inbox, but sinc... 25 Feb 2010 14:48
Conoces a VICTORY TELECOM?
CON VICTORY....ganas sin compromisos. ..UNA UNICA LINEA MUNDIAL..LANZAMIENT O AHORA! HOLA… Bueno como saben lanzamos hace 6 días una UNICA RED MUNDIAL con un producto para llamar desde tu computador o tu celular, pero el GRAN PRODUCTO ES la idea, el MARKETING 1.-/ Sólo hay una línea. Todos los que entren deba... 23 Feb 2010 11:16
require_rdns
DJ GRP <deejay.grp(a)gmail.com> wrote: [...] 1) I personally recommend using FEATURE(`anfi/require_rdns') with FEATURE(`anfi/rsdnsbl') => It would allow you to exclude a few "near by countries" from revDNS checks and use more strict revDNS checks for a few "bad far away countries" using IP->country ma... 26 Feb 2010 16:26
relaying from local addresses
Hello Default sendmail configuration allow relaying all mail from TCP connect is from local IP addressess. How can I change it ? I do not want to set this in access.db - because i want to have a properly working sending from shell command. Is there a simple method for this (any macro for sendmail.mc) ? Be... 23 Feb 2010 06:49
timeout writing message to a.mx.mail.yahoo.com.: Broken pipe
Hi We are the leading typsetters. We are having free lancers at yahoo domain. We are co-ordinating yahoo mail users for proofs and corrections. For the past three days none of our message passing only to Yahoo mail users and geeting the error as shown in the subject. Pls help us and allow our mails to deliver. ... 23 Feb 2010 17:01
require_rdns bug (?)
DJ GRP <deejay.grp(a)gmail.com> wrote: we are using compiled sendmail (latest version) under CentOS 5.4. For the last 48 hours there have been some issues with it. In particular, it started rejecting a large number of messages because it claimed they came from unresolved IPs. We are indeed using require... 23 Feb 2010 04:38
require_rdns bug
Hi all, we are using compiled sendmail (latest version) under CentOS 5.4. For the last 48 hours there have been some issues with it. In particular, it started rejecting a large number of messages because it claimed they came from unresolved IPs. We are indeed using require_rdns feature. The thing is, it behaved ... 17 Mar 2010 22:17
Does anyone have an example of how to make LUSER_RELAY and preserve_luser_host work?
Seth Randall <seth.randall(a)gmail.com> wrote: I am trying to use LUSER_RELAY with preserve_luser_host on Sendmail 8.14.4 my mc file has the following: define(LUSER_RELAY, `relay:exchange.example.com')dnl FEATURE(`preserve_luser_host')dnl mail sent to testemail(a)example.com should forward to exchan... 25 Feb 2010 14:48
Does anyone have an example of how to make LUSER_RELAY and preserve_luser_host work?
I am trying to use LUSER_RELAY with preserve_luser_host on Sendmail 8.14.4 my mc file has the following: define(LUSER_RELAY, `relay:exchange.example.com')dnl FEATURE(`preserve_luser_host')dnl mail sent to testemail(a)example.com should forward to exchange.example.com without changing the host, but it keeps faili... 22 Feb 2010 23:08