First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
avoid bouncing of rejected messages [secondary MX and spam rejects by primary MXes]
Xavier Roche <xroche(a)free.fr.NOSPAM.invalid> wrote: Dietmar Rieder wrote: At the MX, we are using several anti-Spam techniques that reject messages based on different rules and Spam that passes that rules gets tagged but we (legally) have to forward it to the downstream servers. Why ? If you reject... 20 Feb 2010 09:06
avoid bouncing of rejected messages [secondary MX, spam filters on primaries]
Dietmar Rieder <nospam(a)tugraz.at> wrote: is there a way to avoid bouncing of rejected messages? We have the following situation: Our sendmail server is the MX for many downstream servers to which we are serving incoming messages via LDAP routing, so we know all valid users and do not have the common p... 20 Feb 2010 09:06
Queue Runner Stuck
Environment: Sendmail 8.14.4 on FreeBSD 8.0 I posted here earlier this month asking for troubleshooting tips for this problem. The problem is VERY intermittent and has only just recurred (on a different system). This time I was armed with clues on how to get gdb to attach to the stuck process and produce a back... 26 Feb 2010 19:47
Data Entry Jobs ,Part time Jobs, Online Jobs
There are various companies in the market who are looking out for people to do data entry jobs for them. Data entry work from home offers you an opportunity to work from the comfort of your home and thereby become your own boss.For more details please visit http://www.thenetjobs.net ... 19 Feb 2010 00:01
Moving queue files between queues...
Hi, Looks like we may have to create some software here to move queue files/jobs between queues... I've look at the code in 'contrib' and none of it really does what we need. With that in mind it looks like all that's required to 'move' a message to a different queue is: Open the qfXXXXXXXX file. Try ... 19 Feb 2010 05:26
setting up my own POP3 server
Hi, I am trying to learn about POP3 servers. Sorry for wasting bandwidth with a stupid question, but I am fairly new and naive on Internet topics... I found this toy POP3 server: http://code.activestate.com/recipes/534131. I start that server on my Windows XP machine: python pop_server.py 110 message.txt ... 18 Feb 2010 15:05
sendmail to pipe problem
Hi, No matter what i try, i cant output anything to a file from a script that was run by sendmail from aliases file. I have this in my /etc/aliases file: someone(a)somewhere.com: "|/home/myscript.sh" Once myscript is run, any command that has anything to do with file output, fails with Permission denied. I... 17 Feb 2010 08:50
m4 APPENDDEF, PREPENDDEF macros quoting
I have encountered problem with APPENDDEF, PREPENDDEF macros, when used with arguments containing commas: .... define(`confOPTIMIZE', `-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2') .... APPENDDEF(`confOPTIMIZE', `-DSM_CONF_SHM=0') .... When building with the above config, the build fails due to comma after t... 17 Feb 2010 00:06
Ports in use
Looking through the system I find that sendmail has a number of UDP ports open that I can't identify: 984, 749, 738, 638, 766, 828, and 966. What are these used for? Only 2 are in the services file and the names there are not all that descriptive. ... 25 Feb 2010 17:05
Confused about lower priority MX records
Hi guys, I am confused about lower priority MX records. If I have a backup at prioirty 100, and a mailserver at priority 0, how do I check the backup account for email, or use it for email? How do I check the lower priority for email? Can I set the level 0 to check the lower one every hour? Sincerely, Tyler ... 17 Feb 2010 06:39