First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
I can only send mail to one user?!
I set up sendmail on a Debian system a few months back and tested it using my ordinary user account and everything worked just fine. However, now I've started migrating accounts and files, I've gotten some other users to log on to the server (a new Debian lenny server) and if I try to send a test email to any other... 12 Nov 2009 18:30
can send via telnet, not otherwise (sendmail)
I have two hosts: a DB server which sends to a relay or "smart" host and the relay itself. I can telnet to the relay via port 25 and send (and the mail actually gets there): [fbaker(a)dbserver ~]$ telnet mailhost 25 Trying 10.156.80.131... Connected to mailhost. Escape character is '^]'. 220 localhost.localdoma... 12 Nov 2009 11:42
how to restrict 500 messages not to go in mqueue
when we send mail to any mailservers, if that recipient not there or some other reasons it will return 500 errors. How can we configure sendmail not send those mails to mail queue. i.e. if the user not there it is not necessary it to send again. Can we configure sendmail like this. If it is possible please help me... 6 Nov 2009 18:07
Sendmail LDAP verification questions
I have been testing out the following Sendmail and Active Directory verification configuration: http://www.shocknetwork.com/forum/post35.html Works very well with two exceptions. Hoping someone can help. Queries against groups (with known SMTP addresses) fails with 'User Unknown' (same as an invalid user) How... 2 Dec 2009 03:14
Unable to receive mails on the solaris server
“Have two different situations on Solaris 10 servers on which am trying to receive emails from other mail clients. 1) Server #1 : Emails sent out from my client ( MS Outlook on Windows and Linux mail client ) do not seem to reach the targeted server. a. Mails sent out using the hostname – testmail(a)hostname bounce... 1 Nov 2009 04:34
Is it possible to disable mail spooling/retry on Sendmail?
Hi, I need to configure a sendmail relay to guarantee that the first mail that comes in will be the first to go out. Can anyone advise if this is possible with sendmail, and how? It is ok for the rest of the mails to be delayed, if the first mail is deferred. Sequencing is more important than performance. ... 29 Oct 2009 14:17
How to send email to gmail
Hi, In my project I need to send mail on Linux. I have used sendmail to send mail but there are failed to send mail to my gmail account. Thanks In advance Regards Darshan ... 28 Oct 2009 09:32
Emptying Quarantine queue
I have several messages in mqueue that have been put there by clamav- milter. I can see a list of the items with mailq -qQ. How do I delete the messages? Is there a proper sendmail method or do I just delete the mqueue contents in a console? Thanks, Rick ... 28 Oct 2009 13:59
All types of loans available...
All types of loans available... ... 25 Oct 2009 01:15