First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Mailman Integration Issue ["expensive" mailer]
Troy <tknabe(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Oct 22, 3:21 pm, Troy <tkn...(a)gmail.com> wrote: I am using Sendmail at my gateway as an MX and SMTP server only, all messages are relayed via the aliases file to backend mail stores. Those messages are delivered without delay. I also have Mailman running on this ... 23 Oct 2009 15:33
Mailman Integration Issue
I am using Sendmail at my gateway as an MX and SMTP server only, all messages are relayed via the aliases file to backend mail stores. Those messages are delivered without delay. I also have Mailman running on this server, and when messages are sent to a mail list, they are queued instead of delivered. Then ther... 23 Oct 2009 15:33
Way to clone emails with too many To: addresses?
Occasionally folks where I works send email with a large number of addresses in the To: field, instead of using Bcc: which we recommend to avoid "reply all" mail storms. I should note that the addesses typically are internal, though not always. These are not standard mass mailings, nor mailing-list type stuff, but ... 20 Oct 2009 21:13
Inbound Mail Problems
We've been experiencing issues with inbound email messages being blocked. Looking at the log file, I see the following messages: Oct 16 08:53:17 mail1 sendmail[24152]: n9GCrGZ0024152: to=<user(a)domain.com>, delay=00:00:01, pri=0, stat=aborted by sender (user and domain changed for security purposes). Does ... 21 Oct 2009 14:51
popauth.db and map question
I want to create a separate outbound relay cluster to offload some load from my main mail server. My smtp relay security is by way of a pop-before-smtp setup. On the original mail server, apop3d daemon generates the popauth hash map, and also does some magic that tells sendmail to reread the map when it was chan... 23 Oct 2009 09:57
Check greet_pause function
I have just enabled the greet_pause feature. I'm wondering if there is a way to check it's function? I don't see anything in the message headers. Thanks, Rick ... 7 Oct 2009 16:23
LinkedIn.com: Sendmail group at LinkedIn
$Revision: 1.2 $, Last updated $Date: 2008/10/10 14:52:15 $ I have create group "sendmail" for sendmail administrators, developers and advanced users at professional networking site linkedin.com Feel free you join if you are interested. http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/990347 Other group somehow related to sen... 3 Oct 2009 13:15
Ask sendmail to wait to send messages
I want to send messages to a mailing list, but wait two days before they go out.  That is, I wonder if this is possible? Some list software offers this as a feature. Listserv can do it. It does pretty much what David said-- the list software holds the message and then submits it to sendmail when it's ... 18 Sep 2009 12:13
domainkey and sid questions
Dear all, I found a big problem: use-case 1) abcdefg.com -> our MX(s) -> our mailserver (with domainkey & sid checking) use case 2) abcdefg.com -> our mailserver (with domainkey & sid checking) use-case 1 failed in both checking but use-case 2 passed against abcdefg.com. I wonder that domainkey and sid mi... 11 Sep 2009 21:49
2plus7 . Es multinivel lineal Explosão global
2plus7 . Es multinivel lineal Explosão global Ola amigo empreendedor, começou o cadastro !!! Eu sou um dos primeiros !!! Sinceramente, não quero que se arrependa por não conhecer esta oportunidade. Não resisti, entrei e já obtive o retorno no mesmo dia e posso voltar a me dedicar ao outros negocios. Conheç... 4 Sep 2009 22:00