First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
readf errors in mail console [upgrade from old sendmail]
mailnotmything <aeaston(a)shawneecourt.org> wrote: I'm upgrading the server that a in-house program runs on. It uses sendmail to receive and send responses. The program creates a qf and df file and puts them in /var/spool/mqueue. It was running sendmail from 2001 and has worked fine until this upgrade. The... 27 Jan 2010 13:44
host alias email delivery
Hi All, I'm a sendmail newbie but I've been tasked with some configuration issues. Basically we have a host, arrakis.interest.com that has a host and DNS alias of shaggy.interest.com. What we'd like to happen is for the host to accept email only from the original name and not the alias. So, mailname(a)arra... 28 Jan 2010 05:19
readf errors in mail console
I'm upgrading the server that a in-house program runs on. It uses sendmail to receive and send responses. The program creates a qf and df file and puts them in /var/spool/mqueue. It was running sendmail from 2001 and has worked fine until this upgrade. The new server is using sendmail v8.13. I get the following... 3 Feb 2010 17:24
premature EOM: Connection reset by (HOST)
Very strange issue. I am using a freeware program (mailto.exe V. 1.6) on a Windows 2003 server to send mail through a Solaris server running sendmail. We migrated our Windows production environment to a new server recently and are having issues sending through the Solaris relay with certain addresses, both inter... 27 Jan 2010 11:28
Send Mail SSL
All, I am trying to determine if SSL is actually available for our installation of SendMail. This is my first exposure to SendMail and really my first in depth exposure to running anything in Linux. I checked the M4 Configuration and I see: define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`CERT_DIR... 27 Jan 2010 04:50
O sistema Auto Pilot T FERRAMENTAS , PARA PROFISSIONAIS MMN OU OUTROS PRODUTOS
O sistema Auto Pilot T PARA PROFISSIONAIS MMN OU OUTROS PRODUTOS PRÉ LANÇAMENTO - PRÉ CADASTRO GRATUÍTO O sistema Auto Pilot Tools foi desenvolvido a partir das necessidades dos profissionais de Marketing Multi Nível (MMN) e Vendas Diretas. Muitas vezes, se tem apenas algumas horas por semana para começar um ... 25 Jan 2010 22:56
Sendmail queue runner query - with deep queues starting from scratch...
JonB <jfretby(a)googlemail.com> wrote: [...] I guess the 'best' stragegy would be to somehow split the queue equally between the 80 runners (using a modulo of the queue ID would be ideal) - but I can't see any way to do that unless we had queue groups (and if we do that - I can't see any way to get sendmai... 27 Jan 2010 05:56
Sendmail queue runner query - with deep queues starting from scratch...
Hi, We have a number of sendmail servers that have particularly 'deep' queues (30-60k messages) with queue run times often in tens of minutes (a lot more for very deep queues). We're looking at the best strategy for handling this. At the moment we just run: sendmail -q30s Although 30 seconds may s... 2 Feb 2010 15:10
O Poder do DOIS: Uma rota simples ao Sucesso... Responda para você mesmo essas perguntas: Você pode adquirir um Pacote Standard por mês por US$20 dólares? Você pode afiliar todos os meses DUAS pessoas que façam o mesmo que VOCÊ? BEM... Se você foc
O Poder do DOIS: Uma rota simples ao Sucesso... Responda para você mesmo essas perguntas: Você pode adquirir um Pacote Standard por mês por US$20 dólares? Você pode afiliar todos os meses DUAS pessoas que façam o mesmo que VOCÊ? BEM... Se você focar essa meta e realizar essas DUAS simples ações durante, digamos, ... 19 Jan 2010 19:11
local_check_relay berfore dnsbl
Hello list! Is it possible to put custom Local_check_relay rules before dnsbl checks? For example, I've created 'SLocal_check_relay' rules (checking for the regex match on words like "ppp, adsl, dialup", etc.), but it looks like dnsbl checks are being performed before my rule. It would be much better to have ... 10 Feb 2010 16:48