From: Hadron on
Jackie <Jackie(a)an.on> writes:

> On 5/14/2010 03:35, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
>> On 13-05-2010 12:51, Jackie wrote:
>>> Also, if you ever want to develop commercial applications, you must
>>> purchase Visual Studio. A hobbyist developer wanting to try to earn some
>>> money with his creations may not want to pay €999+ for it before he's
>>> even making any money.
>>
>> Not true.
>>
>> VS Express Editions can be used for commercial applicationst.
>>
>> Arne
>>
> I have already said that it was a mistake from my side. :) Thank you

The question is how you made that mistake? You weren't just repeating
mindless COLA type lies were you with ZERO idea yourself? I think you
were ...
From: Jackie on
On 5/14/2010 13:18, Hadron wrote:
> Jackie<Jackie(a)an.on> writes:
>> I have already said that it was a mistake from my side. :) Thank you
>
> The question is how you made that mistake? You weren't just repeating
> mindless COLA type lies were you with ZERO idea yourself? I think you
> were ...

To me, that seems to be a question you made just now. Exactly what is
your problem? When people are quick to assume that other people are
liars, it tells a lot about themselves. You can believe so if that makes
you feel any better. I was sure I read it on MS' site some years ago.
Honest mistake, that's all.
From: Jackie on
On 5/14/2010 14:52, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Indeed. "Hadron" is well known here in COLA as a *shameless* liar.

I see. :(

> And you get credit for that acknowledgment.

Please, I do not need feel that I earned it, but thank you. :)
From: Craig Berntson on
See http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

So, they work in C#, etc. They use php, java, python, ruby, C++, etc.

And, just creating Silverlight apps may not work. Moonlight only supports up
to Silverlight 2.0.

--

----
Craig Berntson

From: hotfoot on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 18:33:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Now, ONCE more, where did you get the idea that you needed a commercial
> license to develop SW for Windows?

Watch out jackie, the troll is playing one of his favorite games with
you. With each repetition what he claims you said diverges just a little
bit more from your actual words, until he has you trying to defend
something you never said.