From: txgrl1977 on
Wow, dipswitch....thanks a million!!!

This worked for me as well.

From: Dennis Lindqvist MCT on
Actually. Just running Auto Update instead (or after) fixes the problem.
If you like to force Auto Update to run imedeatly use

wuauclt.exe /detectnow

If you are using a proxy hoowever, it van't use the user settings.
Configure it with proxycfg

proxycfg -u

Copies the current user settings to the system.
--
/Dennis

From: G on
FYI: I just tried Microsoft Update and it's down for me (12-11-2009 10:00am
California Time).
From: Frost on
Repro, from Spain.

--
Saludos
Frost

"E. (Izzy) Schultz" <E. (Izzy) Schultz(a)discussions.microsoft.com> escribi�
en el mensaje news:559772A4-BE4B-4C35-8D57-CB9BB2B4F734(a)microsoft.com...

From: Viola on
I got the download and it worked.
Thank you Dipswitch