From: Allen on
GregS wrote:
<snip>

> Most all houses have mold.
>
> greg

Did you mean moldING?
Allen
From: N on

"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote in message
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:44:57 +1000, "N" <N(a)onyx.com> wrote:
>

>>"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote in message

>>> In what Nazi dictatorship country is that a requirement?
>>>

>>Have you ever sold a house?
>
> Yes. And I could even burn them to the ground first and sell the charred
> remains and land if I want.
>
> Like I asked, "In what Nazi dictatorship country is that a requirement?"

Yes, you could sell the remains, but if you sell a house on land but burn it
before settlement, then you will have committed a crime and you will not be
able to deliver on the sale.

In Australia a product sold must be fit for the purpose for which it is
sold. A lens such as the one Rich "picked up", if he paid for it, would
fail the "fit for the purpose" test.

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:20:34 +1000, "N" <N(a)onyx.com> wrote:

>"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:44:57 +1000, "N" <N(a)onyx.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Outing Trolls is FUN!" <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote in message

>>>Have you ever sold a house?
>>
>> Yes. And I could even burn them to the ground first and sell the charred
>> remains and land if I want.
>>
>> Like I asked, "In what Nazi dictatorship country is that a requirement?"
>>

>Yes, you could sell the remains, but if you sell a house on land but burn it
>before settlement, then you will have committed a crime and you will not be
>able to deliver on the sale.

Can't you even read, troll? I said I could burn it to the ground FIRST, and
then sell the charred remains. If someone was so inclined to want to buy
the charred remains that's their choice. BTW: I never buy a home where the
home is the only value. The land has to be worth at least three times the
cost of the home by itself. So even if the house does burn to the ground
the sale is still worth more than the original price of the home. The value
of the land on my most favorite home has now quadrupled in just eight
years. The house could fly away in a tornado and the property would still
be worth more than four times the original selling price. A home must have
acreage, and lots of it. The mailbox at the end of the driveway is over
three football fields away from the front door, and the house is near the
front of the property, just to give you an idea. Enjoying your mommy's
urban basement much?

Try trolling someone else in an attempt to fill that desperate need for
attention that you have.

From: Robert Haar on
On 8/9/10 7:17 AM, "gamer_reg(a)yahoo.com" <gamer_reg(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 20:56:34 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> How can anyone do this to a camera?
>
> How you ask?
>
> Because it's THEIR camera.
>
> They bought and paid for it and how they use and treat it is their
> choice just as how you use and treat your camera is your choice.
>
> Do you have a problem with free choice?

No. Do you have a problem with honesty? If the previous owner chooses to
smoke, that is his free choice. But if he sells it, the hidden defect of
the accumulated smoke exposure should be revealed. Otherwise he is
misleading prospective buyers.

From: Rich on
tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 06:38:16 -0700 (PDT), Rich <rander3127(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 8, 11:07�pm, ray <r...(a)zianet.com> wrote:
>>> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 15:45:52 -0700, RichA wrote:
>>>
>>> Caveat Emptor.
>>
>>You can't if you aren't told.
>
> The whole concept of "caveat emptor" is that you should not expect to
> be told. That's why you should beware.

In other words, never buy anything sight unseen or only from sources you
know won't burn you. But since you can't buy anything sight unseen in the
beginning how can you ever trust anyone to be able to buy? For me, no
problem in most cases as I live near stores that carry a lot of
photographic equipment. But for someone who is looking for something not
readily available locally, they need the seller to be upfront about the
condition of a product.