From: John H Meyers on
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:05:11 -0600, John Johnson wrote:

>> By the way, what value do you see when you
>> hold down [Alt] on keyboard while clicking on the following,
>> when it is in the body of a Eudora message:
>> <X-Eudora-Option:MainLexFiles>

> nothing happens.

Then Eudora isn't functioning at all :)

From: John Johnson on
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:20:28 -0600, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:05:11 -0600, John Johnson wrote:
>
>>> By the way, what value do you see when you
>>> hold down [Alt] on keyboard while clicking on the following,
>>> when it is in the body of a Eudora message:
>>> <X-Eudora-Option:MainLexFiles>
>
>> nothing happens.
>
>Then Eudora isn't functioning at all :)
Didnt notice
Under neath Eudora, I get a box about changing opitons but they are
all the same. american.tlx, american.clx
From: John H Meyers on
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:46:21 -0600, for John Johnson:

Well, I can't picture what the problem is,
but if it's that the window is off-screen,
in which the "suggestions" and buttons should appear,
then "Tools" > "Reset Tools" will reset all window positions.

From: John Johnson on
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:00:31 -0600, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:46:21 -0600, for John Johnson:
>
>Well, I can't picture what the problem is,
>but if it's that the window is off-screen,
>in which the "suggestions" and buttons should appear,
>then "Tools" > "Reset Tools" will reset all window positions.

'When I reset tools, the spell check icon goes away
From: John H Meyers on
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:24:21 -0600, John Johnson wrote:

> When I reset tools, the spell check icon goes away

If you mean a toolbar button, yes, the toolbar is reset,
so just "customize" it (add any buttons) again.

Meanwhile, the standard menu item (and keyboard shortcut)
never go away:

"Edit" > "Check Spelling" (Ctrl+6)

If "Check spelling Automatically as you type" is enabled,
this also continues, all the time, which somewhat elminates
the need to perform the spell check manually.