From: NotesTracker on
On Nov 30, 7:41 pm, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> So it's evidently just a "cold spell" being passed around -- others can get
> a shot of C2H5OH vaccine, and may be protected for the duration of Winter :)

Well, JHM, the "cold spell" has just settled in again!
After a week or so of normal behavior, the dreaded Eudora spell
checker
syndrome has returned again, out of the blue just like last time.

AFAIK nothing that I've done is untoward that should
cause this to happen again. ... Obscure, inscrutable, puzzling,
From: John H Meyers on
Are you "John Johnson" too? (that was the first post of this thread).

According to some of the previous responses,
put the mail on a USB drive and it should be fine :)

Want to try turning off any anti-virus (or similar) package,
for long enough to see whether it makes any difference?

Have you run any spyware checkers too?

Otherwise try turning off Windows :)