From: Unknown on
Why do you want that trash on your system?

From: SC Tom on

"Tony" <TonyBattle(a)tesco.net> wrote in message
>>> Thank you. I had previously looked at that site but the only download
>>> link was for the latest version. The link for the previous version
>>> just gives me the list of improvements.
>>>
>>> Tony
>>>
>> I'm so sorry. That link used to have a download button next to each
>> version. Don't know why (or when) it was changed.
>> Try this one:
>> http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/1043_en/zaSuiteSetup_91_008_000_en.exe
>> That should work.
>> --
>> SC Tom
>>

> That's great thank you. It's downloaded & installed.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Tony

Not a problem! Glad to be of some help.
--
SC Tom

From: SC Tom on
One man's trash is another man's treasure :-)
--
SC Tom

From: Unknown on
Must be extremely poor to consider trash a treasure. Even if I didn't have a
penny. I wouldn't
want that trash.

From: SC Tom on
That's an old saying, possibly before your time.
You may not want it, but obviously enough other people do or they wouldn't
still be in business.
My philosophy is if you don't want it, don't use it. Otherwise, it's really
none of your concern. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean
everyone else should also dislike it. I don't like beets, but if you do,
that's fine, and if you were a guest for dinner and wanted them, I'd fix
them for you.
Have a wonderful day!