From: SC Tom on
I don't get my kicks criticizing others, just trying to learn your reasons
and figure out your methods. You've failed to teach me, for one.
And you did receive a reply or two from the OP.
--
SC Tom

From: Twayne on
In news:%23P3rzPg9KHA.4924(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
SC Tom <sc(a)tom.net> typed:
> I don't get my kicks criticizing others, just trying to
> learn your reasons and figure out your methods. You've
> failed to teach me, for one. And you did receive a reply or two from the
> OP.

He's such a liar and dummy it's probably best to just ignore him. Trolling
is one of his favorite past times.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: SC Tom on

"Twayne" <nobody(a)spamcop.net> wrote in message
> In news:%23P3rzPg9KHA.4924(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
> SC Tom <sc(a)tom.net> typed:
>> I don't get my kicks criticizing others, just trying to
>> learn your reasons and figure out your methods. You've
>> failed to teach me, for one. And you did receive a reply or two from the
>> OP.
>
> He's such a liar and dummy it's probably best to just ignore him. Trolling
> is one of his favorite past times.
>
> HTH,
>
> Twayne`

You're probably right. That would seem to be the best course of action now.

From: Unknown on
Yes, listen to Twayne. The two of you will get along just fine. Use all his
registry cleaners and praise
him for pushing them.