From: David H. Lipman on
From: "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com>

| "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>>You do that and the other groups do NOT get the benefit of the discussion.

| And your point is? I subscribe only to those newsgroups that pertain to my
| interests, because I don't want to wade through hundreds of extraneous
| messages, many of which don't pertain to my interests.

| A good example is the Visual Basic newsgroups. People crosspost all kinds of
| things that have nothing to do with the VB language and it gets annoying to
| have to read through them, especially when the titles aren't clear.

| Again, I am suggesting to people to post ONLY to those newsgroups most related
| to your topic.

And you are still future posting.

--
Dave

From: gufus on
Hi David,

Monday March 29 2010, David H. Lipman writes to All:

> From: "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com>

> And you are still future posting.

Ah... reminds me of the old days, Fidolook to the rescue hu. :)

gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Murphy's Military Law: Friendly fire ain't.
From: gufus on
Hello, Virus!

You wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:00:35 -0400:

??|>> My feeling is that people should NOT crosspost at all.

I also agree.

IMHO

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hi David,

| Monday March 29 2010, David H. Lipman writes to All:

>> From: "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com>

>> And you are still future posting.

| Ah... reminds me of the old days, Fidolook to the rescue hu. :)

:-)

--
Dave

From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:57:14 GMT:

??>> I get "screamed at" when I don't crosspost.

DK> I do not knowingly crosspost and in over 20 years of using Usenet I
DK> have never been "screamed at" by anyone for not crossposting.

Try it in Fidonet.. see what happens.

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: System Files Infected
Next: AVAST?