From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:40:08 -0400:

??|> Ah... reminds me of the old days, Fidolook to the rescue hu. :)

DHL> :-)

Did ya get my email?

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: David Kaye on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>And you are still future posting.

That's because I come from the future. I can also predict that CBS's stock
price will rise to $14.30 tomorrow (it's $14.20 today).

From: David Kaye on
"gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca> wrote:

>Try it in Fidonet.. see what happens.

Fidonet? People still use Fidonet? Heck, that brings back lots of memories.
I knew Tom Jennings when he wrote the original Fidonet software. He was
astonished that he could sell copies of the software at $100 a copy to the
federal government. Fidonet software supported Tom for a number of years, at
least until other compatible Fidonet software came along.

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com>
>
>> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
>
>>> You do that and the other groups do NOT get the benefit of the
>>> discussion.
>

>> And your point is? I subscribe only to those newsgroups that
>> pertain to my interests, because I don't want to wade through
>> hundreds of extraneous messages, many of which don't pertain to
>> my interests.
>
>> A good example is the Visual Basic newsgroups. People crosspost
>> all kinds of things that have nothing to do with the VB language
>> and it gets annoying to have to read through them, especially
>> when the titles aren't clear.
>
>> Again, I am suggesting to people to post ONLY to those
>> newsgroups most related to your topic.
>

> If you Cross-Post to the other groups you do NOT have to
> subscribe to them. Yet if a group you are non subscribed to does
> respond to your post YOU get their benefit

They never listen.

Perhaps this will help:

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: gufus on
Hi David,

30 Mar 10, David Kaye writes to gufus:

> Fidonet? People still use Fidonet? Heck, that brings back
> lots of memories.

Yep.. look at the klugs in this message. :)

> I knew Tom Jennings when he wrote the
> original Fidonet software.

Naaaaaa.. I don't believe you.

Okay, when did Fidonet start?

gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Uh....Eh....is this what taglines are all about?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: System Files Infected
Next: AVAST?